Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My pairs were straight before I traded em. Looked like a solid shoe to me. This coming from a dude who complains about quality a lot.

Just got my pack and I'm extremely happy with them! I'm glad that I didn't give up after all the drama and striking out on release day. I hope everyone that I gave info to about the restocks were able to cop. Gotta love NT.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Just got my pack and I'm extremely happy with them! I'm glad that I didn't give up after all the drama and striking out on release day. I hope everyone that I gave info to about the restocks were able to cop. Gotta love NT.
nthat.gif
 Where ? online ? or in store ?

Others started dropping info on other restocks as well. NT really came together and helped each other out on this release.

Others started dropping info on other restocks as well. NT really came together and helped each other out on this release.
Maybe you can help me to find one 7,5 :smile: This is sold out everywhere, sneakerhead, windycitysale, ...

Everybody wear 7,5 or what :frown:

Maybe you can help me to find one 7,5 :smile: This is sold out everywhere, sneakerhead, windycitysale, ...

Everybody wear 7,5 or what :frown:
As much as I'd like to help you I have no info on any restocks. I advise you to just call all your local stores and keep looking.

Heads up warning, if any of you guys have pairs on Craigslist in LA or Orange County. For a number 646-801-3348. They tried doing one of those fake paypal things to me, haha but thanks to niketalk and the yeezy 2 release, I could smell the scam instantly. Their email was [email protected]

do you think i would lose any value in the future if i do this trade? :
the gmp 6s for the gmp 7s.
im splitting the package up but i'll have 2 of the 7s from the pack. i like the 7s a lot more and i know many would agree with me that the 7s are better.
i know its just a matter of opinion. i do want to do it. i know i wont even wear the white 6s if i keep them. i just dont want the package to lose value in the future though.

will just having one of the shoes still be equal in value to the pack later though? i guess only time will tell. but you got to admit there were always 1 shoe that was hotter in each one of the packs. black infrareds were one, and the red raging bull was the other one. i think its safe to say the 7s are hotter in this pack.

I stopped seachin after RD(sz9), said **** it. then kept missin restocks, said **** it again.
back on the hunt, but the resell on these deserves a :smh:.

I was thinking the same thing till I heard Fire Red V's and Bred 13's were dropping. I just can't shake JB no matter how hard I try :smh:

Yeah If you keep naming which pairs your gonna get you will never be done, like a drug addict saying I only will take a little hit...If your trying to quit you gotta be like black and red IV's man I love those..no thanks :tongue:

Hello,

I just joined NT finally!! Just got my GMP today.. Had some precreased 6 but its OK. First pack for me.
happy.gif

^^^^ Welcome!

Here's a man that is just happy he was able to get the shoes with flaws and all, thats good stuff. Remember guys, these are shoes we're talking about and shoes are meant to be worn, so you can expect flaws on EVERY single pair. It's just us "different" folks that like to buy them and sit them in a closet for years lol Their purpose is to be worn so think about how crazy it sounds when we get mad about them having a little extra glue or an imperfection here and there.

^^^^ Welcome!
Here's a man that is just happy he was able to get the shoes with flaws and all, thats good stuff. Remember guys, these are shoes we're talking about and shoes are meant to be worn, so you can expect flaws on EVERY single pair. It's just us "different" folks that like to buy them and sit them in a closet for years lol Their purpose is to be worn so think about how crazy it sounds when we get mad about them having a little extra glue or an imperfection here and there.
Thanks man!

I was also quite annoyed at first, but the crease is not that bad at all on my pair, since I am planning on wearing these as well. Before I had it, I was leaning on the 7s, but when I tried it out, seems like the 6's look very nice on feet. The 7s look much better when I just hold it in my hands.
tongue.gif

I don't know, but something about the 6.
smokin.gif

do you think i would lose any value in the future if i do this trade? :
the gmp 6s for the gmp 7s.
im splitting the package up but i'll have 2 of the 7s from the pack. i like the 7s a lot more and i know many would agree with me that the 7s are better.
i know its just a matter of opinion. i do want to do it. i know i wont even wear the white 6s if i keep them. i just dont want the package to lose value in the future though.

If you are copping to just keep them in the closet I guess...but if you actually intend on rocking them then I would do the trade. Get to rock a pair of 7s and keep a pair on ice to rock in the future.

If you are copping to just keep them in the closet I guess...but if you actually intend on rocking them then I would do the trade. Get to rock a pair of 7s and keep a pair on ice to rock in the future.
i plan on doing the trade. thanks. 7s are much better

Yup, I'm stocking the pack for future trade bait and doubled up on the 7's so that I can rock them. My second pair of 7's are out for delivery! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom