Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Idk how people find out about restocks after eastbay and NDC removed them from page i gave up. Won a set for $471 not bad. I would have paid $375 if i went to store and thats not including $10 in gas and hoping they pick my number.
I always hear this "and $10 in gas comment."

...How far are you people driving to get shoes? LOL. What tumbleweed-ridden towns do you guys come from?
um, gas is about $4 a gallon. cars get about 20-30 mpg... if he goes 20-30 miles one way, thats about $10 for a round trip
That's a trip.  Basically like commuting to work or something.
u think thats bad... i just got these in from eastbay today. i PMd the rep and they just said... but are the shoes OK? really?
Eastbay Rep's always come with the "pm us for further assistance", which really means "you got your shoes in good shape, just the box is messed up right?".

I seriously don't get the Reps, they act so stupid sometimes...they know that people love to keep their boxes and especially on Jordan's and other expensive Nike's, why don't they go that extra step of providing a $1.50 box that Nike uses to ship your shoes in?

If you're too cheap to provide that CARDBOARD box, then offer a 15% off ANYTHING voucher that you can stack ontop of current codes.

I swear, they have got to be the cheapest company on this planet.

mean.gif
The thing that annoys me about Eastbay is that they charge you extra to for that ridiculous gift box if you want double boxing on "non-special releases."  Their shipping prices are pretty much right in line with the other companies and the others automatically double box.  Become a Gold/Platinum club member and you STILL have to pay for that gift box option.  Double boxing should be standard regardless.  Regular simple brown box, how difficult is that when you're such a high volume retailer?  At one point they were my go to company due to no tax and the Gold Club shipping more or less paying for itself after a few purchases.  Now I rarely bother with them.  FNL has been money for me this year outside of one or two incidents on their part *knock on wood.*

Zero23 - they gave me a $20 gc.
Nice. At least they gave you something. I remember back when I got the Orlando Penny 1's in like 06 or 07 they shipped them in a bag and the box was destroyed. They pretty much told me, "sucks for you." Let's just say it's been a while since I ordered from them... 

Resellers want me to stop but I won't. Call Champs.com now and give them the product number 35357935 and you'll order the pack. They have sizes, 9.5 for sure. Let's go NT!

Resellers want me to stop but I won't. Call Champs.com now and give them the product number 35357935 and you'll order the pack. They have sizes, 9.5 for sure. Let's go NT!

:smokin

hopefully nt'ers who missed out can get a set

:smokin

Just called and said sold out. Good looks though!

he can read.. but before you insult someone, you should take the time to think about what he was saying.
The VI come with gold laces prelaced with a white set in the clear bag attached.
The VII come with black laces with no extra set.
jcrue11 told the dude to take the laces from the FLAG BAGS not the VIs since the FLAG BAGS have laces as draw strings.

I know what he is saying and can't believe you and him are serious smh

he can read.. but before you insult someone, you should take the time to think about what he was saying.
The VI come with gold laces prelaced with a white set in the clear bag attached.
The VII come with black laces with no extra set.
jcrue11 told the dude to take the laces from the FLAG BAGS not the VIs since the FLAG BAGS have laces as draw strings.

how so? you are the one that made the ignorant statement.

edit: i get what your saying since someone said it doesnt work. no need to come off to hard on dude when he was only trying to help

Last edited:
I apologize if my suggestion offended you, I was merely offering a solution so that he could have gold laces in both his 6's and 7's without having to swap laces each time he wants to wear them.

:x  :x  :x  :x  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:

WOW. Eastbay better be sending that 15% off code or something to compensate. W T F?

i thought it was eastbay policy to double retro jordans? Cause according to them everything else was fair game.

^^^ on release day... this was clearly a return they restocked on the site.
the double boxing wasnt the issue even though it came in a bag... it looks like someone actually ripped the box themselves. its no way that each corner of the box gets ripped like that during shipping.

I still haven't gotten my invoice from footaction. I recieved no reciept in my box. Called them to get a invoice, they said they will email it and I'd get it in 48 hours, a week later no receipt. Honestly your just better off buying from Nike.

I still haven't gotten my invoice from footaction. I recieved no reciept in my box. Called them to get a invoice, they said they will email it and I'd get it in 48 hours, a week later no receipt. Honestly your just better off buying from Nike.

Crazy, I thought I was the only one with this problem.

just got my size 11 pack from the ndc restock couple days. they are ON POINT! definitely doesnt look like returned or defect or anything like that I was worried about.

Nice. At least they gave you something. I remember back when I got the Orlando Penny 1's in like 06 or 07 they shipped them in a bag and the box was destroyed. They pretty much told me, "sucks for you." Let's just say it's been a while since I ordered from them... 

Back when the Tebow Trainer's dropped, I got the 11.5 and 12 from Eastbay and they came in BAGS as usual....those boxes looked like the Hulk played catch with them.

I told one of the Reps about the problem and they said "you can send them back for a refund", you really think I'm going to send back a shoe that rare because of the box being damaged?

The fact they never offered me a 15 or even 10% off code, is just plain said.

Ya'll know Eastbay is the cheapest company on the planet...but you know they send your packages even slower than UPS Ground? They send them via TRAIN, that's why it takes forever. :smh:

Just got hit with a $61 customs bill from my SNS order 
mean.gif

Gonna attempt to get it waived or lowered.....

the bills you guys are getting is nuts...considering my bill was 1/2 of what bigpoints was & i ordered 2 pack seperate shipments

the bills you guys are getting is nuts...considering my bill was 1/2 of what bigpoints was & i ordered 2 pack seperate shipments
That is a trip man. I think mine was higher cos I snagged that size 12 Siren Red Roshe for my homie along with the gmp on my order. Ima try and get $20 towards this bill from him 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom