Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Everyone was not listening to me when I was saying they wouldn't get these customs fees.

:smh:

no im pretty sure everyone who ordered from overseas knew to expect a bill ....................they just wouldn't know how much until it shows up.......

with the black and gold big RL polo..

MAN I JUST DONT KNOW ABOUT THE GMP ANYMORE. I WAS GONNA ROCK EM BUT I DONT **** WITH THE GOLD. IM GONNA HAVE TO CUT MY 11 AND 12 LOSE AFTER I STOOD IN LINE FOR HOURS 

Resellers want me to stop but I won't. Call Champs.com now and give them the product number 35357935 and you'll order the pack. They have sizes, 9.5 for sure. Let's go NT!

THE MOVEMENT: DEATH TO ALL RESELLERS! :nthat:

fyi: just got my shipping confirm email from NDC (2nd restock!) :D

Last edited:
bought my pack for 500 shipped i have a feeling if I waited a few weeks I would have got it for a cheaper price but oh well.

I apologize if my suggestion offended you, I was merely offering a solution so that he could have gold laces in both his 6's and 7's without having to swap laces each time he wants to wear them.

Nah you good my bad if it seemed like I was attacking you but the big bad wolf needs to mind his business. Me being ignorant please... you must not be reading half the crap that gets posted in these forums if you think what I said was ignorant.

^^^ ooo a lot of stuff is definitely ignorant on here. doesnt mean what you said wasnt.

signed
The Big Bad Wolf

Back
Top Bottom