Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anybody know if 7's in gs are still anywhere online? My girl wants a pair and I've been trying on ebay but these guys are greedy on there.... Any help mucho appreciated!

Like most packs these will be desired down the line. There were a few packs that ended up at the outlets and now you can't for them for under $600
Toro Bravo and the Inferred packs are some that hit outlets and no one cared. Now look at how much people scramble around looking for them and the price they must pay.

I was finally able to cop a pack from someone on nt for 450 and i rock both pairs at least once a week. They are both probably top in my rotation i really dig em.

Anybody know if 7's in gs are still anywhere online? My girl wants a pair and I've been trying on ebay but these guys are greedy on there.... Any help mucho appreciated!
Youre prob better off going to a store & purchasing them...they still have GS on shelfs believe it or not; i bought my son & gurl a pair

Toro Bravo and the Inferred packs are some that hit outlets and no one cared. Now look at how much people scramble around looking for them and the price they must pay.

Yeah sir I def remember that. I was one that passed like an idiot and now I feeling them.

Yeah sir I def remember that. I was one that passed like an idiot and now I feeling them.
Can't believe how much they are now either.  I really love this pack though.  The quality is really good.  Deff better than the Toro pack.  The red suede hurt my feet.

Man, I'm glad I didn't pass.
Can't believe how much they are now either.  I really love this pack though.  The quality is really good.  Deff better than the Toro pack.  The red suede hurt my feet.
Couldn't stand that Toro pack so it's crazy to see them go for as much as they go for.

Youre prob better off going to a store & purchasing them...they still have GS on shelfs believe it or not; i bought my son & gurl a pair
I'm in NY so they are not on the shelves, do you know if one of the chain stores could do a store transfer?

Man, what?! :nerd: I'm on the complete other end. The toro bravo pack, at least the packs I got, were flawless, and VERY well made. Materials, craftmanship, everything. This pack on the other hand, was awful. To me at least. :rolleyes

Small restock on Champs. Champs got a 9.5 now. 35357935 is the product code for them. Call Champs.com and make a order.
Did anyone grab the 9.5? Dude John00 is always on point with his info on these mini restocks.

^he is. stand up dude, highly appreciate it even tho I keep missin the 9.5 :rolleyes :smh:
he be lookin out, repped
theres a 8.5 on champs right now

glad the resellers got the shaft on this pack

clowns waiting on line for days at a time only to get stuck and when you want the pack just for yourself and not to sell at its the peak of the hype you gotta pay out the *** for it

when will nickel and dime reseller learn
resell before release not when everybody and there mother is selling the same thing to the same audience

now if i can only find one of these jokers to sell me the jordan 6's from the pack at $200.00 or under
that would be great

this pack was no DMP let me tell you

Last edited:
i doubt anyone wil sell the vi for under $200 160.... ive seen them at that price since rd....

Small restock on Champs. Champs got a 9.5 now. 35357935 is the product code for them. Call Champs.com and make a order.
Did anyone grab the 9.5? Dude John00 is always on point with his info on these mini restocks.
Thanks man. I just try to look out for people that needs help on NT. I told you it was a 9.5, dude, you should've copped.
I just got a 9.5.
Good for you my dude. Rock them with PRIDE!

Last edited:
clowns waiting on line for days at a time only to get stuck and when you want the pack just for yourself and not to sell at its the peak of the hype you gotta pay out the *** for it
when will nickel and dime reseller learn
resell before release not when everybody and there mother is selling the same thing to the same audience
now if i can only find one of these jokers to sell me the jordan 6's from the pack at $200.00 or under
that would be great
this pack was no DMP let me tell you
THIS!

Man, just keep looking for deals my dude hopefully one day it will work out for you. When I dropped the info about the small restock there were more sizes then a 9.5 but they started moving fast. Good to know that someone from NT got one out of it.

If you knew what you were doing, you didn't get shafted.

I probably had 15 to 20 packs pass through my hands and turned a nice profit.

First weekend my sales were averaging around $650 (hooked a handful of NTers up for retail shipped).

Last edited:

First weekend my sales were averaging around $650 (hooked a handful of NTers up for retail shipped).

word. :smokin

too bad the wizards don't use these jerseys anymore I think this pack would look good with them.

Last edited:

that's how you do it

you where one of the smart one's

Back
Top Bottom