Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If Kobe was still a shoe free agent like 2003. I can see him wear the VII on the road and the VI at home. :smokin

The VII look sick for basketball and the VI look sick for casual with black jean or khaki pant

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

How are prices of these looking for people? I found a guy selling some for $400. Have their been many fakes of these made yet? I'll post pictures here later after he sends em.

Got sooo lucky this AM....was browsing NDC early this AM and there was a random sz 11 GM Pack!!! Missed these on release date, re-stock, so I'm excited to get these at retail 2 months later!
glasses.gif
Now I PRAY my order doesn't get canceled.....

If you knew what you were doing, you didn't get shafted.

I probably had 15 to 20 packs pass through my hands and turned a nice profit.

First weekend my sales were averaging around $650 (hooked a handful of NTers up for retail shipped).

split my packs and made more money that way

Got sooo lucky this AM....was browsing NDC early this AM and there was a random sz 11 GM Pack!!! Missed these on release date, re-stock, so I'm excited to get these at retail 2 months later!
glasses.gif
Now I PRAY my order doesn't get canceled.....
Good to see you were able to score a pack for box price.

Like most packs these will be desired down the line. There were a few packs that ended up at the outlets and now you can't for them for under $600

I doubt it. Not for me anyway. The materials are trash. The 7's have that pleather which looks cheap as *@&!

sorry dude but it seems like many of the packs that have released in the past have gone up in value. this pack will be no different. materials on the cdp 11/12 is poo and garbage yet it sells for $500+

sorry dude but it seems like many of the packs that have released in the past have gone up in value. this pack will be no different. materials on the cdp 11/12 is poo and garbage yet it sells for $500+
THIS!!!! You're speaking the truth! That 11/12 pack had THE WORST quality EVER and now they are pricey as crap.
I got that 9.5 from Champs.com in the mail Friday (thanks again John00). Needed a size 8 but whatever...
REPPED! Good for you bro. I tried to hook others up as well but they were sleeping on my restock info. There were other sizes avalible as well. I told people it was a 9.5! Good on you for taking advantage and copping. I see those DMPs chillin! Well, I'm on to the next release, I'm done with this one. I'll drop info when I can guys but I'm moving on. 

I prefer the 6s. Put the white laces on em' too. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the 7s yet.

^Yo I used to hate this pack but upon holding them in my hands the 7s are actually really nice. 6s are wack.
I still disagree.. put the white laces and they look much better

I prefer the 6s. Put the white laces on em' too. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the 7s yet.

7s > 6s to me... I like both tho...

White laces in vi's .... VII > vi also..... still haven't worn the vi....

Dang I had no idea these were going so close to retail. I actually liked the 6s and thought the 7s looked good on feet, but I don't think I like them nearly enough to drop 4 bills on them with so much heat dropping in the next 2 months :frown:

I actually really liked these. Will wanna get but dont know where, I am cool off the internet too many fakes

I still need a pack for retail. Every time eastbay put a pack back up on the site I miss out on. Gone in less than a minute. >D
Wish eastbay would just hold the pairs and give platinum/gold members a special restock. :pimp:

Last edited:
I actually really liked these. Will wanna get but dont know where, I am cool off the internet too many fakes

Where were you when I was dropping restock info? You can still cop them on CL.
your restock info was only for small quantities. only a select few actually was able to get stuff when you looked out for the members

I still need a pack for retail. Every time eastbay put a pack back up on the site I miss out on. Gone in less than a minute. >D
Wish eastbay would just hold the pairs and give platinum/gold members a special restock. :pimp:

maaan eastbay hasnt done any plat/gold member exclusive crap in forever... its like they got their money so they laying low :smh:

Back
Top Bottom