Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
your restock info was only for small quantities. only a select few actually was able to get stuff when you looked out for the members
maaan eastbay hasnt done any plat/gold member exclusive crap in forever... its like they got their money so they laying low
mean.gif
You may be right, but hey every little bit helps.

I actually really liked these. Will wanna get but dont know where, I am cool off the internet too many fakes
Where were you when I was dropping restock info? You can still cop them on CL.
your restock info was only for small quantities. only a select few actually was able to get stuff when you looked out for the members
I still need a pack for retail. Every time eastbay put a pack back up on the site I miss out on. Gone in less than a minute.
grin.gif

Wish eastbay would just hold the pairs and give platinum/gold members a special restock.
pimp.gif
maaan eastbay hasnt done any plat/gold member exclusive crap in forever... its like they got their money so they laying low
mean.gif
In another thread when I went off on them about the lack of double boxing, I mentioned that as well.  They claimed that they'll think about doing more of those in the future.  Not holding my breath, though.

:smh:

You may be right, but hey every little bit helps.

you're right but you commented on dudes post like your restock info was for many packs. dont get me wrong, your info was appreciated for sure because not many people like to share that stuff.
i was just saying, even if he was around, it was highly likely he would miss out because of how few packs were there.

FYI - Outlet pairs are BGrades and come in orange nike boxes.
I posted pics in the outlet thread of what to expect.

^
Eastbay had 2 sizes available yesterday and they weren't excluded from discount. Was going to post about the sz 7.5 left on here, but they were gone too fast.

What other size was up?

Last edited:
Dang. I missed it. Thought I could get the size 13 from Eastbay. It won't let me add to the cart and when I called they said it wasn't in stock

Dang. I missed it. Thought I could get the size 13 from Eastbay. It won't let me add to the cart and when I called they said it wasn't in stock
Somebody copped. It was up for a little bit. Be on the lookout though, they've hit outlets.

Last edited:
Just got my GMP pairs from the outlet and there's nothing wrong with them. They're marked "cosmetic seconds" but I don't see a problem with them at ALL. Damn good deal!

Back
Top Bottom