Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
its not being clueless, did footaction get the scorin title durants? i have a pretty clear idea of what stores are gonna get these(footaction most likely) but you never know, they may make these super "limited"

Look at it like this.... With JORDANS, when they release a GS size.... then its not gonna be limited.

At this point we should all know that by now.

Don't listen to what blogs be saying "limited, limited, limited" crap. If the shoes is at more then one store in the US. Then it sure aint limited in my book.

At the end of the day, the word limited is thrown around so freely now a days.

How much is this package gona be? 
eek.gif

i can see it now.. same day they drop, people are gonna want almost 1k for the pack! not i says the cat
mean.gif
.. im copping the KD IVs (GOLD) and the dan marino speed turfs.. which drop on 8/18! but sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u didnt hear it from me
happy.gif

Where were you guys when the "REAL" DMPs dropped?

Hearing a store is only getting 14 pairs and yall go cry about it. Yall think each store gonna have 37 packs?

Nothing new

these 7's are :smokin

I don't know how I feel about these 6's though.
maybe they'll grow on me after I see em in person

hope I can get my hands on the pack at retail on RD. if not I'll probably end up passing.

i can see it now.. same day they drop, people are gonna want almost 1k for the pack! not i says the cat
mean.gif
.. im copping the KD IVs (GOLD) and the dan marino speed turfs.. which drop on 8/18! but sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u didnt hear it from me
happy.gif

I can't stand the Phins but that colorway of those Turfs make me wanna cop for sure.

I can't wait to have a chance to get my hands on this pack. I think it might get crazy but I'll do my homework and see if I can get these without a HUGE hassle.

already got my pack locked down for retail, hopefully i can cop another online or instore for retail.

with the prices on this set that mom and pop stores in nyc will be asking and between people waiting a week at a time for a major release's this past year

i hope this pack with be a big flop resell wise like the dave white 1's or like the knick 4's ended up at

Last edited:
If the VI's were black and gold I would have considered on getting them.

This. I'm not really feeling the White/Gold VI. I know that it would make it too similar to the original DMP pack from 2006 but that was a hot shoe. I think Nike is going to make these in fairly limited numbers because they want the shoes to be hype up and sell out. I think if they massed produce these shoes, they would gather dust on the shelves.

Mom and pops shops will probably have these for sale before major retail stores will in the Bay. HOH probably just going to raffle there 14 pairs as usual. 

Hearing a store is only getting 14 pairs and yall go cry about it. Yall think each store gonna have 37 packs?

Nothing new

I knew it was gonna be limited, but not THAT limited.

I was a fool then.

:lol: :smh:

with the prices on this set that mom and pop stores in nyc will be asking and between people waiting a week at a time for a major release's this past year

i hope this pack with be a big flop resell wise like the dave white 1's or like the knick 4's ended up at

If I miss this release, I hope so too.

Retail is all I'm willing to pay for these.

Last edited:

Nothing new

I knew it was gonna be limited, but not THAT limited.

I was a fool then.

:lol: :smh:

If I miss this release, I hope so too.

Retail is all I'm willing to pay for these.

you might get left in the cold bro...

all bs aside but you need to rub elbows with your local shoe stores employees to confirm you have a set on lock because everywhere i go owners are saying they keeping the entire stock & putting it on ebay or only VIP's can cop the pack or if you are lined up on sat your def paying $600 if you even get the chance to get them..

these only 14-18 pair rumors have some push behind them ...

single sz runs per store + pack + greedy resellers that more than likely have already established the connect im speaking of above = hard time copping

ill go on a limb early & say the xi will be easier to cop than this pack.......

hopefully im dead wrong but all my info up to now is pointing in this direction

GL to all

Back
Top Bottom