Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im usually pretty good with ANY release from a few different hookus but nobody knows who is getting the pack yet down in AZ!!! Im going to automatically assume HOH and Nike Scottsdale but what about the FNL, FTL, FTA, etc. Im hearing they are gonna be a limited general release then Im hearing its going to be super limited....this is frustrating!!!!! Someone please help me with some real info!!!!! Anybody in AZ that knows who is getting them, I would appreciate the help!

thank goodness I have a pair on lock, gonna try getting a 2nd pair but I doubt I'll be able to.
these will be equal to/greater hype than the concords. not trying to create more hype just saying it as it is.
if you don't put in some sort of work you aren't getting these shoes, period

I know who you are, Gold Medal Pack. Now, I'll tell ya what.

Now we can do dis da easy way, or we can do it da hard way. The choice is yours.
LOL. I just need one pack. I'm def not paying more than 350 for this. Cause after tax + shipping the cheapest reseller will be asking for 450 and that's being generous so **** that :lol:

so what is the "OFFICIAL" release info for these? are these a GR? will eastbay have the pack? are the 7s really a FSR in all sizes kids and all? what's MSRP on the VII's alone 160? eastbay rep where ya at let us know something fool

you might get left in the cold bro...

all bs aside but you need to rub elbows with your local shoe stores employees to confirm you have a set on lock because everywhere i go owners are saying they keeping the entire stock & putting it on ebay or only VIP's can cop the pack or if you are lined up on sat your def paying $600 if you even get the chance to get them..

these only 14-18 pair rumors have some push behind them ...

single sz runs per store + pack + greedy resellers that more than likely have already established the connect im speaking of above = hard time copping

ill go on a limb early & say the xi will be easier to cop than this pack.......

hopefully im dead wrong but all my info up to now is pointing in this direction

GL to all

:smokin

You're right bro.

I've spoken with the manager of FNL over here and he said he's not sure how he's gonna do this release.

Maybe tickets. Maybe raffle. Idk.

However, he's definitely not letting anyone pre-order the pack, which kinda sucks.

I have people from my city, plus the next coming to this mall, so its gonna be twice the number of people.

I just hope that I don't have to camp for days.

Knowing the way people hype up releases and camp for a GR, this will be worse.

:smh:

The packaging and insoles set these apart in my eyes. Doubt I'll be able to get a pack but I'm pretty impressed with these.

not to be a downer but the gold paint on the midsoles of these look horrible.... quality wise that is...

Am I the only one the likes the pack as whole? Excited for it, has it been confirmed if its a GR or QS tho? Got to start lining up on how I'm going to cop! 

checked with my local spots today.

my footlocker said they wont know if there getting these until 10 days before release cause thats when they get there shipment in :x

the shiekh said they wont know until the day before release, there always shady :smh:

and another mom and pop said its a 50/50 chance there getting them but more likely yes

not getting my hopes up

theres a dude in a facebook group im in said he will have a fsr pick up on release date for $550 thats my last resort if i cant get these for retail

Last edited:
Just wanna know if both pair will be available in GS sizes? Only saw pics of the VII's so far.

And the new pics of the VII's actually look good.

It was 160jordansdeep that said that. And He's not some wanna be high roller, dude already explained why he pays extra for almost every release he goes after. 

far from a high rollers at least anymore
i cant deal with campouts especially in the summer

i'm thinking of copping at this price

but i rather buy from a stateside website

Back
Top Bottom