Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IDK if this will be the case at my local HOH as they dont give a ****, they just say go line up if you want em first come first serve.

Also about the camping for a week and 2 weeks, around me all everyone does is "Ghost Camp" they come put there chair down lets say monday, stay for a few hours leave go do everything they have to including work and or school then come back for a few hours. Thats how it goes down around me, everyone still goes and does everything they need to but comes and waits a few hours at the HOH then leaves. rinse and repeat the whole week lol.
That **** wouldn't fly here in Ohio u move ur feet lose ur seat. If I'm camping u can go to the bathroom or go smoke s spliff or something but no leaving for more than a hour.

Campin out for weeks for a pack that JB decided to make out of **** they just had laying around? :rofl: wtf is wrong with y'all? :smh:

At least they let people camp out, all the malls around here make you stand off property, and when the police flash the lights on the car, you have to make a dead sprint about 2 full blocks and form a line at one of six doors (which when everyone crowds the doors, the police pick one at random, so if you’re at one of the others, your SOL).... some dudes even stay in the car and race the people on foot almost hitting them.... I got a mom and pops connect, but sometimes I stop and watch on the way to the mom and pops store...

Last edited:
Just got more confirmed information the ENTIRE COMPANY is doing raffles, and Im referring to Footlocker! Plus, NO FOOTACTIONS are getting them(atleast on the west coast to the best of my knowledge so far) Only FootLocker is getting them!!!!! So go and put your name in as many raffles as possible and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

nope ur lying footaction is getting them i confirmed it with a footaction rep, in fact 4 in my area alone! shot down

Last edited:
Just got more confirmed information the ENTIRE COMPANY is doing raffles, and Im referring to Footlocker! Plus, NO FOOTACTIONS are getting them(atleast on the west coast to the best of my knowledge so far) Only FootLocker is getting them!!!!! So go and put your name in as many raffles as possible and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

you might want to re confirm your solid info im about 99.9% positive footactions will have them

Last edited:
this guy is trying to get credability by lying, but whatever, and im on the east coast whoever asked, not cali

where at?

lol nah im just funnin i dont camp. with all the energy people waste in campin they can build relationships with stores. thats why have NEVER bought sneakers from a chain store i.e. footlocker, champs or finishline; because you can buy every release there but theyll never look out for you because its against store policy. I only buy from mom and pop stores because they hold you down when you need a pair

this guy is trying to get credability by lying, but whatever, and im on the east coast whoever asked, not cali

I have no reason to lie Im just sharing info that i received with others, and as my post stated most FTA are not getting them except for the east coast to my knowledge! So Im just trying to share any info I have to help a fellow NTer thats all. I expect others to do the same when they have info on a release!

you might want to re confirm your solid info im about 99.9% positive footactions will have them

I just heard from a few higher people in the company that i use to manage (Footaction and Footlocker) That only maybe a few FTA in Cali that are higher volumes will get them but majority of the est coast FTA will not receiving them. East coast FTA will be

all suede or nubuck? for god's sake, it's the one thing I really like about these VII's: it's true to OG. My '92 Charcoals have leather and nubuck, and they never do the retros properly in that regard anymore.

THE WORKERS SAW MY DEDICATED CAMPING AND GAVE ME 3 PACKAGES FOR THE PRICE OF 1 I CAME UP :smokin

Last edited:
all suede or nubuck? for god's sake, it's the one thing I really like about these VII's: it's true to OG. My '92 Charcoals have leather and nubuck, and they never do the retros properly in that regard anymore.

they dont do it anymore because its ugly

Back
Top Bottom