Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
4 packs being sent to my office wednesday...my connects say going to be extremely hard to get this pack!

not trying to put u on the spot but yeah i am on the east coast and there are footactions getting them and i didnt hear anything about a raffle from anyone other than u, i personally would like a raffle like the yezzy 2 raffle which was online and legit, but i dont know if it will happen

maybe they changed it? but most likely ppl keep everything to themselves cuz thats just where the sneaker game is at right now

yes tony906 they will release on ndc and whoever said raffle is the dumbest idea ever i disagree, as long as the raffle is legit its definately a good idea, would u prefer sleepin on the street for two days and then going home empty handed cuz the employees took home more shoes than they were supposed to?

Last edited:
Man copping online is already like a raffle, I don't won't instore to be one too, f a raffle.

Im not sure about the Footaction rumor at least in my area (South). The Footaction in the Killeen Mall already have packs in the stock room. The girl that checked me out showed me the shoes when I bought my VR IV's on Saturday morning. She wouldnt elaborate on #'s in stock but said they had a "couple of em" and first come first serve 6AM on the 18th. At the VR IV release alot of dudes in my area were talking about passing up this pack because of the price tag and not being able to find someone the same size and willing to take the VII's (slept on) to split the pack with. The younger dudes were saying  that pack would eat up their entire back to school clothes budget. They all could be selling wolf tickets. I shall see on the morning of the 18th.

Over here in SE GA local Mom and Pop store said they will be gettin 18 packs and its first come first serve!!!

yeah those guys are probably just trying to get less ppl to show upon the 18th dont believe them they are ************ you

thats what i like about malls nobody is allowed to camp for more than a day :D

Like I have been saying this whole time, the 6's look soooo much better with white laces.

Here is Drake rocking em yesterday at the OVO Fest

This should change your mind about em 
They just look like an overpriced white sneaker

Does anyone know how tough it is going to be to get this pack in Boston? I'm originally from Southern Cali. I recently landed an Engineering gig that has me traveling around the country so I won't have a lot of time to plan a strategy on how to get them?

Any Suggestions? 

BTW I'm new to NT. Now that I can afford J's I'm trying to purchase this pack.

You think theyll have these on the usual euro sites? Maybe theres a way to bypass the customs fee.

Im not sure about the Footaction rumor at least in my area (South). The Footaction in the Killeen Mall already have packs in the stock room. The girl that checked me out showed me the shoes when I bought my VR IV's on Saturday morning. She wouldnt elaborate on #'s in stock but said they had a "couple of em" and first come first serve 6AM on the 18th. At the VR IV release alot of dudes in my area were talking about passing up this pack because of the price tag and not being able to find someone the same size and willing to take the VII's (slept on) to split the pack with. The younger dudes were saying  that pack would eat up their entire back to school clothes budget. They all could be selling wolf tickets. I shall see on the morning of the 18th.

So that FTA isnt going to do a raffle? Great thing about malls is that you cant camp out for more then a day

the 7s shoulda been all suede or nubuck....the leather kinda ruins them for m e

Yeah it does. On this CW it just doesn't work imo. These definitely should've been all nubuck.

From my sources it seems like ALMOST EVERY CORPORATE STORE (FTL, FTA, CHAMPS, FNL) Is doing raffles, no camping allowed!!!!! I have personally never done a raffle so Im not sure how it works but I know it sucks that it is coming down to that lol! Do you have to be present during the raffle or do they call you? Because if not then people can just put their name in the raffle at every store......Someone with raffle experience please let me know

Sucks but It's what the game has come too. Either do all raffles or people will continue to get hurt & mayhem will ensue.

Back
Top Bottom