Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
where do you guys live for you to feel like you have to camp for 2 weeks to get the gold medal pack?   I'm only gonna have to go lineup friday night for a couple hours to get my ticket then ill come back saturday morning to pick them up.   If you try to camp any where in vegas your gonna get arrested for trespassing.   If you try to lineup before the time they say you can start to lineup you will get arrested hahah  Whoever has time 2 go lineup for 2 weeks needs get a life.  

Last edited:
what part of the country are you in if you dont mind me asking?
GUYS, he clearly joking! At least, I hope he's joking.
nerd.gif

GUYS, he clearly joking! At least, I hope he's joking.
nerd.gif
i hope he is too.  I dont mean to offend anybody if they are really camping but I want to know what part of the country they are in because where i currently live they dont allow camping.

i might have to start camping for these at like 5pm on friday. the colorways match the saints home and away jerseys to much and since i am from new orleans i am pretty sure alot of people are gonna want them. plus we barely get anything down here in new orleans.

Has anyone seen any sites doing pre-orders for these? Contemplating getting an early release so I don't have to deal with all this line-up BS and missing out on my size.

I don't think hes currently camping, but it would not surprise if he was.
Local mall will not be fooling around for this release, HOH will have a raffle and the other spots will be doing the same thing. A lot of people will be heated when they can't cop these.

Like I have been saying this whole time, the 6's look soooo much better with white laces.

Here is Drake rocking em yesterday at the OVO Fest

This should change your mind about em 

From my sources it seems like ALMOST EVERY CORPORATE STORE (FTL, FTA, CHAMPS, FNL) Is doing raffles, no camping allowed!!!!! I have personally never done a raffle so Im not sure how it works but I know it sucks that it is coming down to that lol! Do you have to be present during the raffle or do they call you? Because if not then people can just put their name in the raffle at every store......Someone with raffle experience please let me know

From my sources it seems like ALMOST EVERY CORPORATE STORE (FTL, FTA, CHAMPS, FNL) Is doing raffles, no camping allowed!!!!! I have personally never done a raffle so Im not sure how it works but I know it sucks that it is coming down to that lol! Do you have to be present during the raffle or do they call you? Because if not then people can just put their name in the raffle at every store......Someone with raffle experience please let me know
IDK if this will be the case at my local HOH as they dont give a ****, they just say go line up if you want em first come first serve.

Also about the camping for a week and 2 weeks, around me all everyone does is "Ghost Camp" they come put there chair down lets say monday, stay for a few hours leave go do everything they have to including work and or school then come back for a few hours. Thats how it goes down around me, everyone still goes and does everything they need to but comes and waits a few hours at the HOH then leaves. rinse and repeat the whole week lol.

IDK if this will be the case at my local HOH as they dont give a ****, they just say go line up if you want em first come first serve.

Also about the camping for a week and 2 weeks, around me all everyone does is "Ghost Camp" they come put there chair down lets say monday, stay for a few hours leave go do everything they have to including work and or school then come back for a few hours. Thats how it goes down around me, everyone still goes and does everything they need to but comes and waits a few hours at the HOH then leaves. rinse and repeat the whole week lol.

LOL and yall allow people to do that... I swear that couldnt and wouldnt happen where i live! Chairs would be missing everyday!

Last edited:
hype beasts! every four years we can expect NIke to retro a Jordan Olympic Pack as well as retro USA Dream Team merchandise. I would much rather cop the originial colorway.

Back
Top Bottom