Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HERE WE GO....SOME NEW PICS FOR YOU GUYS JUST GOT MY SHIPMENT IN!!!!

wow hit me up dude

the newest members sometime have the best info and the best hook up's and working where your at i say you got the best connect there is :smokin

Last edited:
& the vii's look different in every pic..... hopefully i dont like them when i get my pack(s)

3ovroa.jpg

:lol: @ ColdCity

Connect hmu and said he has my size on teh side and I can pick them up tonight for 5 flat....not sure if I want to drop that,but probably will to save myself the headache come the 18th...and gives me the option to go after GM KDs :pimp:

:lol: @ ColdCity
Connect hmu and said he has my size on teh side and I can pick them up tonight for 5 flat....not sure if I want to drop that,but probably will to save myself the headache come the 18th...and gives me the option to go after GM KDs :pimp:

So are those KDs confirmed yet for the 18th? I feel Nike going to pull a fast 1 on those. Too close to 18th not to have seen more people posting pics.

One spot in NYC is charging $700

you figure...retail+tax is roughly $380? hearing the #s people are posting about stock room #s does not look good at all

If i had to guess,I say double retail after RD...most people are waiting out and wil ltry to get them come RD...but once they miss out,prices will go up, imo of course

So are those KDs confirmed yet for the 18th? I feel Nike going to pull a fast 1 on those. Too close to 18th not to have seen more people posting pics.
I dont think they will release at the same time as the GMP. Maybe like a hour or two later like they did for the WTK 7's

One spot in NYC is charging $700
you figure...retail+tax is roughly $380? hearing the #s people are posting about stock room #s does not look good at all
If i had to guess,I say double retail after RD...most people are waiting out and wil ltry to get them come RD...but once they miss out,prices will go up, imo of course

crooked *** getset right ?

nike should really do something about that place

I dont think they will release at the same time as the GMP. Maybe like a hour or two later like they did for the WTK 7's

He was talking about releasing on the same day which they probably will.

As far as times go no one knows I can see one of the two being a random time.

I haven't lived in NY for over 20 years, but I visit often (I live in Philly now...quick 2 hour drive). Even I know where to cop early...c'mon fellas...Word to Nas, it ain't hard to tell...

Back
Top Bottom