Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
People stop inboxing me....when i get my damn pack ill tell everyone the tip

Last edited:
i know what it is. but a lot of jordans hasnt been worth getting lately. they always restock and value goes down for trade bait. that would be the only reason i would get these. i might as well try when they release online. if not i wont be mad. only like the 7s in this pack. but if i could trade them for some yeezys or something really good i would get them. idk what the value of these will be yet. dont wanna be stuck with some jordans i dont want.

ONCE IN A LIFETIME COLORWAY! QUAD COPPED! :pimp: :wow:

OK...

I'm actually getting tired of this pack. I really wanted it, but just for it's worth and "limited" status.

Think about it, if this pack were the actual Olympic VI's and Olympic VII's... it would've been even crazier.

Limited + HYPE = This pack.

Nothing else. Not actual nostalgia with these colorways.
The ads say they are Dream Team inspired, with Dream Team colors.
Really?
I think the Olympic VII's were, not these.

I feel like I'm getting to the end with this stuff.

OK...
I'm actually getting tired of this pack. I really wanted it, but just for it's worth and "limited" status.
Think about it, if this pack were the actual Olympic VI's and Olympic VII's... it would've been even crazier.
Limited + HYPE = This pack.
Nothing else. Not actual nostalgia with these colorways.
The ads say they are Dream Team inspired, with Dream Team colors.
Really?
I think the Olympic VII's were, not these.
I feel like I'm getting to the end with this stuff.

My thoughts exactly. 100%

Keep refreshing JimmyJazz.com. An 11, 11.5 & 12 just popped up. Couldn't get the 12, but I got an 11. I just got one of those reminder e-mails charging me for $0.00. Decided to check the link again and they were up. I think I'll pass on FNL this morning...

Go strapped for the same reason? So, if someone pulls out a gun on you, you're going to have a full blown shootout with tons of innocent bystanders? I say if someone takes it to that level just walk away.

Thats what I dont understand! Even if you dont go to jail, even if some how no one else gets shot but the thug that pulled a gun on you....once the cops arrive and take you in for questioning guess what? YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF LINE!!!!!!!! Leave the guns at home people shooting somebody for some shoes is the dumbest thing ive ever heard!

Congrats to anyone who already got theirs locked, and to those who get theirs this morning.  Good for you.  Real talk.

This'll be the first release in appx. 3 years I couldn't cop in store on RD. 

I'd gotten pretty comfortable just getting up early on Saturdays & being top 15 in line at my local mall.  ..have never had to resort to NDC. 

I see the general opinion on copping off NDC seems to be it's all luck. 

Obv. I didn't win any of the raffles I entered, so now it's NDC or bust.  ..bust most likely.

I only REALLY wanted the VI, and if I strike out?  ..I can always cop the VI separate if I choose. 

I'm w/the poster pages back, who said it's win-win.  ..if NDC slaps me, then I save 4 bills.  It's w/e.  

I'm also just over the circus it's become. 

I LOVE VI's, which is the ONLY reason i have ANY interest in this pack.  ..my concern now tho'?   ..is how gangster is this raffle system going to get, looking ahead?

I'm waaay thirstier for the playoff VII's on the 1st, than this pack.  ..wondering how long it takes before ALL J's are released this way.  Seems the Lotto precedent is a slippery slope, to me anyway.  Blah.

Good luck to anyone still on the outside looking in.  Be SAFE everyone.

Keep refreshing JimmyJazz.com. An 11, 11.5 & 12 just popped up. Couldn't get the 12, but I got an 11. I just got one of those reminder e-mails charging me for $0.00. Decided to check the link again and they were up. I think I'll pass on FNL this morning...

just hope that order don't get cancelled man. really until you get shipping info its no guarantee
i got jj on autofresh

I'm in a line right now and its already 6 guys ahead of me. I'm floored, but I'm the oldest one here. :smh:

I bet they feel the same way lol.

just hope that order don't get cancelled man. really until you get shipping info its no guarantee
i got jj on autofresh
I hope it doesn't either. I needed to get a 12 for my boy since I know he won't be able to try in-store or online later today. However, an 11 will do...

The timer is ticking on eastbay... top of the hour watch it crash!

Product #: 35357935 :tongue:

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't either. I needed to get a 12 for my boy since I know he won't be able to try in-store or online later today. However, an 11 will do...

11's a common size so you should be able to find someone who'll size swap with ease.

i know what it is. but a lot of jordans hasnt been worth getting lately. they always restock and value goes down for trade bait. that would be the only reason i would get these. i might as well try when they release online. if not i wont be mad. only like the 7s in this pack. but if i could trade them for some yeezys or something really good i would get them. idk what the value of these will be yet. dont wanna be stuck with some jordans i dont want.
I feel you on that.  I'd just pass on them then.

Not looking forward to all the refreshing when Eastbay, FNL, and NDC all crash. When are they ever gonna be able to handle the server load of a major launch?

11's a common size so you should be able to find someone who'll size swap with ease.
That's true...

In other news, one of my connects just let me know about the release here in Orlando. He said people were straight hiding in bushes and since there's different entrances, the police had to takeover in order to not have another Galaxy debacle. Ended-up giving tickets to the stores that had them...

Thats what I dont understand! Even if you dont go to jail, even if some how no one else gets shot but the thug that pulled a gun on you....once the cops arrive and take you in for questioning guess what? YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF LINE!!!!!!!! Leave the guns at home people shooting somebody for some shoes is the dumbest thing ive ever heard!
I agree and thats why you should never bring cash when your camping or  when you line up early.  Bring a credit or debit card unless you know theres gonna be security.  This is why a lot of stores are doing raffles now.  smh  I wouldnt be surprised if all the stores do raffles for the bred 4's and 11's.

well woke up an hour ago drove to my spot which said they would have 7 pairs already 10+ ppl there :frown: Only 1 hour and 18 min for me until the online drops

Back
Top Bottom