Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got my pack about a week ago, decided to stop by the mall to see what it looked like on my way to work at 7am..... mall opens at 9am and had about 150 in line and not one person did homework, cause the mall had 20 pair total.. one dude in the middle of the line said he been there since 8pm friday, it was like 50 people in front of him. I didnt even tell them how many they had I just walked away...........
roll.gif

i had a pair in my cart last night on jj. i put in my paypal info and it timed out when redirecting me back to jj..thats the closest i got on any site EVER :smh:

i had a pair in my cart last night on jj. i put in my paypal info and it timed out when redirecting me back to jj..thats the closest i got on any site EVER :smh:[/quote
Yea same here jj was fooling last night input my cc info and got stuck waiting...so youbdidnt grt through at all kontra? Sorry to hear that

I am done with eastbay forever. Put the item in the cart as soon as the time stopped, still had a 15 minute wait and when i selected my shipping it said cart empty.

So what can I expect to pay on eBay now? :smh:

i thought you already had your pair locked up?

I got my pack about a week ago, decided to stop by the mall to see what it looked like on my way to work at 7am..... mall opens at 9am and had about 150 in line and not one person did homework, cause the mall had 20 pair total.. one dude in the middle of the line said he been there since 8pm friday, it was like 50 people in front of him. I didnt even tell them how many they had I just walked away...........:rofl:

man that just messed up...i woulda threw the dude a bone and just told him to go home. i hate when employees see there hella ppl on line but wont give out any numbers then when the store opens up theres only 20-30 pairs. happened to me with the mv lebron 9s. i waited in line for about 10 hrs and was 40th in line. employees came in at least 2 hours before the store opened for the release and wouldn't give out any info. then the store opens and they only have about 25 pairs..talk about HURT :smh:

These might b the most limited jordans in a few years...there were def alot more concords...cements and cavs.

the quality of these shoes are gonna be the deciding factor whenever i get them. if i like ill keep. if not ill probably get rid of them. only thing that sucks about online purchases is that you cant touch the shoe before you buy.

But realtalk not one post on quality or fit...at all in this thread? lol

i think ppl have to get the pack first. ppl who ordered online wont have them for another couple days and ppl who just picked them up prolly finally getting some sleep. you should be asking that to ppl that have been claiming to have them for over a week now

i thought you already had your pair locked up?
man that just messed up...i woulda threw the dude a bone and just told him to go home. i hate when employees see there hella ppl on line but wont give out any numbers then when the store opens up theres only 20-30 pairs. happened to me with the mv lebron 9s. i waited in line for about 10 hrs and was 40th in line. employees came in at least 2 hours before the store opened for the release and wouldn't give out any info. then the store opens and they only have about 25 pairs..talk about HURT
mean.gif
I would'nt of said anything either.

Its one thing when an employee blatantly ignores to tell you how many pairs their store has.

But for a person to line up for dam near 48 hours for a shoe and done ZERO research....

Dude deserves to be let down...

In store u cant touch u cop quickly n move on...esp with 100 ppl behind u pissed they aint gettin em. Ppl just buy buy n go

alot of resellers gonna be in for a suprise trying to move these off their hands for bank im glad need to go look a real job bums:smh:

crybabies. This whole holier than thou, I hate resellers, resellers are bums attitude is everyones scapegoat when they miss out on a release.

I really dont see how you can call someone a bum who can buy multiple $350 pair of shoes but ehh, I got my pair so my mind isn't fogged like yours.

And before you old men and young kids trying to argue come at me with e-arguments....

Everyone has been a closet reseller since the days of SBs. I've always tried to get multiple pairs of a "hot" release so my pair was free. With the insane amount of money being thrown at all releases this past year, I dont blame anyone.

The nail in the coffin with anyones argument to resellers is easy. Next time you want to sell a shoe from your "collection"...list it at retail. exactly..didn't think you would. You hate resellers yet they make it possible to recoup more than what you paid down the line.

Shady *** Champs Store in Phx, AZ i was bothering them all week about shoe they swore they werent getting it didnt have a raffle or anything then gues what i go to the mall this morning just to check out the chaos created by only one lil Sheiks getting 16 pair and see ppl lined up at cchamps so i go look and this MFs are buying the pack said it was a firsst come first serve thing WTF are u kidding me ?:smh:

i really just like the 7s more than the 6s. not a fan of white shoes. gotta see them in person. i might just get rid of one pair so i dont feel so guilty spending so much money on shoes right before school starts. lol.

i had a pair in my cart last night on jj. i put in my paypal info and it timed out when redirecting me back to jj..thats the closest i got on any site EVER :smh:[/quote
Yea same here jj was fooling last night input my cc info and got stuck waiting...so youbdidnt grt through at all kontra? Sorry to hear that

its all good my connect is sending me two packs on monday. i'll probably get them on thursday or friday :nthat: this was more of a training exercise. i've never been able to buy shoes online (except for releases i have no interest in) so i wanted to see if i could practice on getting thru. i guess online is just never really gonna be anything more than plan c for me :x

In store u cant touch u cop quickly n move on...esp with 100 ppl behind u pissed they aint gettin em. Ppl just buy buy n go
Uh, No. You ask to see them before you pay for them. I always do. Don't care how long it takes to get checked out. Ppl in line waited for more than an hour. They can wait 2 minutes as I check what Im buying.

Back
Top Bottom