Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So what's the general consensus on prices, restocks, and resellers?

Should I hop on deals for 500ish now? Or wait it out and see if there's a restock? Or wait til the prices drop once everyone gets their online orders?

Any chance prices will actually INCREASE? Or is it all down hill from this initial craziness?

Still hoping that the pending charge for paypal on my credit card still means that finishline will some how ship me my pack....... but I'm highly doubtful.

What's everyone's opinion?

Well i got through for Nike NYC 2nd RSVP for sz 9.5! First time i got through for RSVP. I replied within 10-15 secs. Dont usually worry about the RSVP because been copping online with ease for awhile, but struck out today though between Jimmy Jazz, NDC, FL and Eastbay, so rough morning. Happy to come out with at least one pack at Retail!

LMAO ewww ur on feeet pics look ugly wit thos wrangler jeans
And you look like a straight hype beast clown...postin pix with cheap a s s swap meet jewelry next to your vi's. Newb a s s homo got nothin better to do but hate on someone's jeans. Leave the man alone and keep drinkin that girly malibu s h i t. Don't hate because his shoe game s h i t s on yours. You really should just kick rocks already.

About $1012. I think I'm gonna call FNL & try to apply my winner rewards coupon to my order. Y'all think they'll let me? & before anyone tries to call me out, I ordered a 9.5 from FNL
Yeah, I just did that for my order this morning. FNL said they'll apply the $20 winners circle rewards to my order when it "ships." LOL...probably trying to protect themselves if it gets cancelled. Got my order in before 5 am so I hope my order doesn't get cancelled.

LMAO ewww ur on feeet pics look ugly wit thos wrangler jeans

lemme guess..you're probably going to do them better justice with the gold jeans you bought just to rock with these huh?

tumblr_m8u4fgPUxX1qjazn0.gif

word when i was in line i was first in line but everyone behind me was a asian dude wit his mom a paki wit his dad a asian guy wit his asian girl, and some more asians behind him

my mall only had 13 packs and alot more people came but they left after the employees told them there was no more packs and they handed out lil cards for us in line ....

most the black people came late and left upset ...

it kills me the second people in line the mans old asian 50 year old dad copped a pack and his lil son whos like 17-19 and its like danm dude they dont even look like they can pull these shoes off but he insists hes not a reseller yeah right lmao

hmm i tried them with some light blue sean john jeans but think they would go better with a grey pair of jeans and black and gold t shirt for the VIIs.... oh well to lazy to change pants right now

brb life if over b/c I have failed. cant beleive people copped so easily. I had like 5 browser windows open + 4 mobile devices. Failed I have failed strong

Theres still a size 8 and 13 at the finish line at pearland town square south of houston for my sole brothers. They didnt have a size 10.5 so i grabbed a 13 in hopes of trade bait. They had a raffle but for some reason only a couple of people showed up to collect. One of the employees said by 12 they still had one of every pair. If i had known i would have showed up earlier to grab my size :*(

These truly run big....the 11.5 I got fits like a Sz 12........
The VII's look a lot better in person

word when i was in line i was first in line but everyone behind me was a asian dude wit his mom a paki wit his dad a asian guy wit his asian girl, and some more asians behind him

my mall only had 13 packs and alot more people came but they left after the employees told them there was no more packs and they handed out lil cards for us in line ....

most the black people came late and left upset ...

it kills me the second people in line the mans old asian 50 year old dad copped a pack and his lil son whos like 17-19 and its like danm dude they dont even look like they can pull these shoes off but he insists hes not a reseller yeah right lmao
Just because hes asian doesnt mean **** nor does his age.  smh Jay z and Nas be rocking Jordans and there in there 40's.  

Just because hes asian doesnt mean **** nor does his age.  smh Jay z and Nas be rocking Jordans and there in there 40's.  
yeah but jay z and nas are pioneer emcees in the game of hiphop from the projects of new york who actually rocked jordans their whole life

this asian grandpa in line wit his son is not thats the only difference i see but who cares i mean i was talkin to them they seem cool

the early birds get the worm in the sneaker games styll

why so much saltyness tho jus be happy the raptors VIIs come out soon so u can vindicate ur self with a pair of them i like better than these gold VIIs

the only person who gave me props was the black guy smh cuz hes real

Back
Top Bottom