Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wear mines like this.
4kxsi0.png

Wear all my 7s the same.
Its just a shoe that, to me, have to been free.
I always show the tongue.
But that's just me.
I feel you, but I have to wear mines concealed..... size 12 aint no joke 
ohwell.gif

Come to think about it, people do this all the time.
SWAG SWAG SWAG!
2ajfok.png

:rofl:
Say NO to this.
:smh:

So Waaaaait a minute! You mean to tell me yall young dudes don't have a single issue with clowns wearing their pants TIED around their thighs with their belt and their CRUSTY lookin draws hangin out, but yall take issue with a dude wearing 2 diff shoes from the same pack? I wish they had a scratch my head emoticon. That just doesn't make ANY sense and IMHO, they're both super corny!

says the guy who joined THIS YEAR and has more posts than the guy who joined in 2011.

p.s. this is the internet and specifically a shoe forum for positive and negative opinions. youre bringing up weapons when the only thing youll be doing is typing up a storm.

arent you the dude who paid well over retail for stealth 10s? if so, your posts are null and void, homie.
DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER :rofl: :rofl: . Dude brought the stealth's back up! :lol: :smh:

I won't justify your post with a response, but I will say this..

Yes, I paid over retail to have them a little early.

:smh:

It was foolish of me, and one event I'll never be able to live down.

But you live and you learn.

The only thing I regret is NOT paying the price, but posting the info here.

Y'all boys is saucy!

:x :smh: >D

Its all good though.

No hard feelings towards my NT fam.

:nthat:

Last edited:
After getting my pre-creased pair courtesy of NDC I have come to the conclusion that the quality on the 6's is just Garbage. The 7's look decent but the pleather is just horrible. If only JB would invest more in getting better materials but that will never happen as long as they're bringin in the dough. :smh:

After getting my pre-creased pair courtesy of NDC I have come to the conclusion that the quality on the 6's is just Garbage. The 7's look decent but the pleather is just horrible. If only JB would invest more in getting better materials but that will never happen as long as they're bringin in the dough. :smh:

Wow... your pair is pretty beat.

yeah. those 6s are pretty bad. the set i sold had a small indent from the lace lock on the bag, but i just used a hair dryer to smooth it back out. those look like someone straight broke their ankles in them.

that is some serious JB quality issue with your pair. You should call NDC and show the picture.

I'm pretty sure the only thing they'll tell me is "You can return them for a refund" obviously I won't be able to get another pair. I might just have to use these as trade bait now :frown:

So Waaaaait a minute! You mean to tell me yall young dudes don't have a single issue with clowns wearing their pants TIED around their thighs with their belt and their CRUSTY lookin draws hangin out, but yall take issue with a dude wearing 2 diff shoes from the same pack? I wish they had a scratch my head emoticon. That just doesn't make ANY sense and IMHO, they're both super corny!

thats super ghetto, and just lame. no mature man would wear this pants that way. it originated in prisons as a sign that youre available for man sex.:x

I got mine from FL with similar issues. I think mine was worn by someone already. Toebox was precreased, wasn't factory laced, and extra laces were loose in the bag. :smh:

i genuinely dont like the pack, but still got one. dudes like you are paying for my grails.

p.s. you joined barely over a year ago. id ease up on pissing on your territory, doggy. 

:lol: been here for years son but continue to gloat and think you made it somewhere in life by being able to purchase some sneakers. And trust me I'm not paying for anything, I barely paid anything for the pack I have now, but you're the man you are so much cooler than the rest of us, keep living the American dream :smokin

Last edited:
I got mine from FL with similar issues. I think mine was worn by someone already. Toebox was precreased, wasn't factory laced, and extra laces were loose in the bag. :smh:

Yo, I posted up a pic of my 6s and they had those same wrinkles at the top. I was pretty pissed after unboxing mine as well.

We still haven't received any updates on the status, but are still hoping to receive them. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the backorder delay.
EastbayRep - Ryan

What exactly is going on over there Eastbay?? At least shed some light on the situation. Why are you "hoping" to recieve them?? Is Nike going to make more and ship them to you? lol

Back
Top Bottom