Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
with the black and gold big RL polo..
I need that shirt for my DMP VI!!!

Any idea how to get customs waived by FedEx? I know people have done it before appreciate it.

instead of asking over and over, try PMing people that have stated they got it waived. i know one member is pretty involved in this thread and has stated it recently.

For those who have the GMPs and bordeauxs how do the 7s fit compared to the bordeauxs? Can't someone help me out? Trying to figure out what size to get. Bordeauxs are the only 7s I have atm and they ran huge in my true size.

my sz 12 bordeaux fit perfect... my 11.5 gmp vii fits like a sz 12

^^^ most reviews have said the GMP VII fit more TTS where the OLY VII (and for me the Bordy VII) both were more or less 1/2 size bigger.

for whoever said their 7s came with 1 shoe un-factory laced, so did mine.  my 6s were also creased badly up top.  i took some shoe paper that comes in air maxes and put it vertically into the shoe and hopefully it helps a little.  the problem is that the boxes, or at least my size 11 box, was way too small for the pairs.  they ended up being crushed almost which causes the creasing and the bent wings we see.

For those who have the GMPs and bordeauxs how do the 7s fit compared to the bordeauxs? Can't someone help me out? Trying to figure out what size to get. Bordeauxs are the only 7s I have atm and they ran huge in my true size.
Bordeaux (and Olympics) are half size big for me. My GMPs are definately TTS. 

Last edited:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Call Champs.com and give them product number 35357935 and you'll be able to get the pack. I think there's a couple left. They for sure have a 10 and 10.5. Go NT!

Last edited:
Just a FYI for those who have never copped overseas. This was my first and most likely my last time copping overseas (Well at least from Caliroots). I ordered from Caliroots and made three crucial mistakes. First, they ship UPS and yes, UPS charges customs fees. Second, they do NOT remove VAT for international customers. Finally, they marked my package at full value ($411 is what they put, and yes, I now know that most reputable stores claim full value for insurance reasons).

I, of course, learned all this good info after my order was placed on their website and after reading their FAQ. I decided to not cancel my order and pull the trigger anyways just because I knew my chances to cop the GMP for retail on release day were slim to none; only one spot within 60 miles of me got them and it was a raffle.

Today I received my UPS bill in the mail for customs fees and I'm getting hit with $60. Overall, I spent $160 above retail price for my GMP and now that I look at it, it wasn't worth the hassle and I definitely don't feel like I got my money's worth.

My advice for novice overseas coppers, make sure they remove that VAT first, try to avoid UPS or FedEx international shipping if you can, and try not to order two pairs in one shipment or any shoe worth more than 2 bills, because your chances of getting hit with customs are pretty high once customs sees that full value on your package.

Will I ever order overseas again? Maybe..... If the price is right, but in my eyes it's not worth the gamble with customs. I say stay up on restocks and if you don't pay retail or less for kicks, you don't need it. There's always another pair.

Back
Top Bottom