Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My boy just hit me up saying someone returned a pack to his store (guess they couldnt get the resale they wanted) So I ended up buying a pack at retail. AMERICA!
Hmmm i wonder y would they return a jordan pack? hopefully someone didnt pull a swaparu. or it doesnt have flaws.

Hmmm i wonder y would they return a jordan pack? hopefully someone didnt pull a swaparu. or it doesnt have flaws.
Pretty sure the employees at the store wouldn't accept a return if the shoes weren't in the boxes.

The resale value idea is probably why the guy returned.

my 7's were perfect .....6's 9/10 minor creasing around ankle as well... other than that great quality....if u get a chance u must cop these are nice:smokin.... surprised JB made so many usually kicks this nice are limited

Crazy...I'm in Germany on a business trip and checked out a few shoe stores. Turns out one spot had had their pairs of the gmps in stock and never released, supposed to sell them Saturday morning. I already have the 7s but I'm going to see if I can cop pair before I get one my flight...

damb this thread died... but
i have a gmp in the bs up for trade im looking for a ds dmp... i get an email saying they have what i want etc && to text him....
dude tries to get me to trade him the ds gmp for his worn alt xiii,wheat xiii, mili iv & low white red xi :x :x
none of them ds none of them my actual sz....
fam says you could sell them all & have more money than the dmp is worth :smh:
which i respond did you even read my listing?
he says yeah but i just moved over from ISS & thought you would go for it :x :x :x :x :x :x

yeah some clown tried to tell me the same thing about another shoe

"take my size its worth more then yours"

people who ask to trade when you clearly say no and ask for trades
screw them

since the change over from the old niketalk to the new niketalk

each person i tried to sell something to has been a waste of time
why e-mail me

not counting 2 people

but year selling this pack is more trouble then its worth

Last edited:
damb this thread died... but
i have a gmp in the bs up for trade im looking for a ds dmp... i get an email saying they have what i want etc && to text him....
dude tries to get me to trade him the ds gmp for his worn alt xiii,wheat xiii, mili iv & low white red xi
sick.gif
sick.gif

none of them ds none of them my actual sz....
fam says you could sell them all & have more money than the dmp is worth
mean.gif

which i respond did you even read my listing?
he says yeah but i just moved over from ISS & thought you would go for it
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
yeah some clown tried to tell me the same thing about another shoe

"take my size its with more then yours"

people who ask to trade when you clearly say no and ask for trades
screw them

since the change over from the old niketalk to the new niketalk

each person i tried to sell something to has been a waste of time
why e-mail me

not counting 2 people

but year selling this pack is more trouble then its worth
qft. flakers out the woodwork.

now that they been out awhile i am glad i didnt cop them, dont really think i would wear them. raging bull pack is way better

was at my HoH today parousing the leftovers from sat. chaos...

someone returned a DS GMP....

copped at retail

I'm sad I didn't get this pack but I just can't afford it right now....... :'(

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

finishline at beechwood mall in cleveland had a size 11.5 today. salesman said some guy returned them.

I this pack is slept on... watch in a year how many heads gonna wish they copped at 450-500
Don't think so. Quality is pretty horrendous (talking materials here not construction) on all pairs I've seen and the colorways are neither classic nor particularly original. And they aren't very limited, so they won't have the hypebeast factor going for them

Don't think so. Quality is pretty horrendous (talking materials here not construction) on all pairs I've seen and the colorways are neither classic nor particularly original. And they aren't very limited, so they won't have the hypebeast factor going for them
I think they were somewhat limited but the fact is most of the people that bought them were resellers, no one was willing to pay the crazy prices they were asking and then no one cared because other releases were dropping..  

Last edited:
Like most packs these will be desired down the line. There were a few packs that ended up at the outlets and now you can't for them for under $600

Back
Top Bottom