Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by crossshooter

anybody know does eastbay charge anything for shipping and when they start selling the 6/17 pack East time? thanks

They do but 9/10 times they have a code, but when something like this that may be difficult to get I usually never put in codes seeing as how theres somuch traffic and those 7 bucks saved may not guarantee you a pair.

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

laugh.gif
Damn Ska...

you a weird dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

have to agree, the VI are the hardest shoes to lace up, imo lolfor me they are, so how much time did you spend on lacing up your shoes, i know you had to try many different combos, its all good man, do you, i like theblack laces, they look nice but idk about the white ones, but if you like them, then thats all that matters

Originally Posted by ALLSHOX

About the giftcard - I don't understand what you're talking about. When you buy the giftcard with the discount code, you get the 20% off. For example, you buy a $310 gift card, you get $62 off, meaning you pay $248. When you use the gift card, the amount is $310 (cost of the Jordan pack), but you only paid $248. It worked when I bought both my XX3's using this method.

Perhaps that's where the confusion lies. If that's true, then the giftcard would be a way to go but you gotta be damn sure you're on it!

Good luck to everyone.

peace

guess they are preselling it here in the 757 area. got mine today and the 6's are very nice. the 17's are alright.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

called a couple of spots here in sac town and same respond "aren't sure how much they got or don't know how many they are getting." I tell them to go check and they just say the manager won't let me.
Bunch of liars
mad.gif

god, i used to hate that about sac. i never have that prob in DC since i moved. however, i will be home this weekend which worries the hell outta me. so im trying to lock up my pack like now-$$@
ohwell.gif

co-sign
tired.gif

yo 916 heads:

who's coppin from Footlocker Downtown or Sunrise?

Is Sunrise getting them? They did not get the X/XIII so I just assumed so I am going out to Arden

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Easiest pick-up of my life.........I just walked in my spot and paid. There was like 5 people in there just staring at me while I was at the counter with
eek.gif
mad.gif
on their faces.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But for some reason, I'm feelin the XVII's more, thats just me though.........

jjn4ox.jpg

NICE PIC....y were they looking at ya like that? Jealousy i assume?

sorry about that bout im not hooking any one up in just giving info hooking them up is yo if u go here u can get this for this price im not noing that ijus now how many are in my area sorry i know some important info people might need im getting nothing out of it i want nothing im jus helping all my Jheadbrothers out thank u it wont happen again peace

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

called a couple of spots here in sac town and same respond "aren't sure how much they got or don't know how many they are getting." I tell them to go check and they just say the manager won't let me.
Bunch of liars
mad.gif

god, i used to hate that about sac. i never have that prob in DC since i moved. however, i will be home this weekend which worries the hell outta me. so im trying to lock up my pack like now-$$@
ohwell.gif

co-sign
tired.gif

yo 916 heads:

who's coppin from Footlocker Downtown or Sunrise?

Is Sunrise getting them? They did not get the X/XIII so I just assumed so I am going out to Arden

I might jsut hit up FL downtown and hopefully I can get a pair. I'm getting a little too old for camping out. Im going to call every single storetomorrow and update everyone in sac on my findings.

NE ways, Saw these today when my friend bought it over m house and they are fire. His litttle connection at Gettaclue came though for him but straight overcharged him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

drillest- Apparently you missed this IN THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD:
AS ALWAYS, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY/SELL/TRADE/HOOK UP ANYBODY IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU DO, YOUR ACCOUNT CAN AND WILL BE SUSPENDED OR BANNED!
You've been suspended for 1 month.

DO NOT BUY OR SELL OR TRADE ANYWHERE ON NIKETALK EXCEPT THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

/\/\ LOL....It's like fishing...

But on a side note...Ska, your lacing style is hella odd. Like most people I thought you were doing comparison shots to see what looked better. All this time,dude is rockin his kicks BOTH WAYS. None of which have the original laces. That's splendid.

the lacing is very odd
not sure why u would want two different looks on the same pair of shoes while ro cking them
to each their own

One thing I'm learning I hate about J's.... alot are red, and I have like no red clothing. The carmines have too much red for it to pass casually
roll.gif
I want to rock them so bad, but don't know what I'd wear withthem!

maaaaaaaaaaan that crap is brutal...i am read all those pages and the dugg up all his info....i bet that lil kid credit gonna be messed up
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

/\/\ LOL....It's like fishing...

But on a side note...Ska, your lacing style is hella odd. Like most people I thought you were doing comparison shots to see what looked better. All this time, dude is rockin his kicks BOTH WAYS. None of which have the original laces. That's splendid.
Thats also called butchering a splendid shoe!!!! Kinda like yall think thats what they did with the oly 6s

I agree that the black laces and the round laces look bad on the Carmines. I like the flat white......to each his own though.

^ I was put on that site a couple years ago by someone on NikeTalk.

I have all of my XIIs laced using one of his methods, so the lacing doesn't cover up any of the 'T W O 3' characters that go down the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom