Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I ordered my GC on monday because i knew it takes them at least 1-2 days to process and sure enough by wednesday the balance showed up on my GC. I don'tthink you guys who ordered yesterday will get it in time for tonite. yes mine was the email kind. also I bought the 20% GC last year and it worked on jordanreleases.

916 heads make sure you call ahead because i locked down a 12 and theres no more left at the footlockers that i know of.

The gift cards can't take 48 hours to be sent. I read in the gift card section saying if we need to give a gift within 24 hours, to just send a gift card.So it would be false advertisement if it arrives within 48 hrs.

Also, don't worry about the gift card if it isn't used this time, just used it for the next pack you want to buy. I am actually considering on buyinganother $310 gift card for the next pack as well. It sucks that I have to buy $310 at a time though since $500 is the limit per purchase. I guess I'll giveeastbay a call too.

Update: I just gave Eastbay a call and yes it does in fact take 24-48 hours to arrive. It sucks but for the most part, Eastbay has a good customer support. ifI get my pack from them and the GC arrives tomorrow, I'll give them a call and ask to charge it there instead. Worth a shot, worst comes to worst, I'lluse it for the next pack.

Good luck everyone.

Originally Posted by kobe85

916 heads make sure you call ahead because i locked down a 12 and theres no more left at the footlockers that i know of.
I just got off the phone with the stroes from arden and heres what they told me:

FootAction: Less than 30
Champs: Around 70
FootLocker: They were shady, and said they can't say

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Originally Posted by kobe85

I just got off the phone with the stroes from arden and heres what they told me:

FootAction: Less than 30
Champs: Around 70
FootLocker: They were shady, and said they can't say

laugh.gif
because they probley sold them all off already

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Im a feel like dumb @%$ if i camp out or even wake up extra early to get them if no one else is out there but me. Id rather be safe than sorry though. Anyone campin or heading out early to DTLR in eastland mall

I wouldn't say that. I'd say the heads that don't cop the pack and miss out are the dumb *** haha.

I'm copping two on eastbay and going to champs just in case.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

The gift cards can't take 48 hours to be sent. I read in the gift card section saying if we need to give a gift within 24 hours, to just send a gift card. So it would be false advertisement if it arrives within 48 hrs.

Also, don't worry about the gift card if it isn't used this time, just used it for the next pack you want to buy. I am actually considering on buying another $310 gift card for the next pack as well. It sucks that I have to buy $310 at a time though since $500 is the limit per purchase. I guess I'll give eastbay a call too.

Update: I just gave Eastbay a call and yes it does in fact take 24-48 hours to arrive. It sucks but for the most part, Eastbay has a good customer support. if I get my pack from them and the GC arrives tomorrow, I'll give them a call and ask to charge it there instead. Worth a shot, worst comes to worst, I'll use it for the next pack.

Good luck everyone.

My thinking, too. Here is what is said about the gift card:

Eastbay Email GiftCard features:

*Great email design!

*Available in any amount from $10 to $500!

*Reloadable anytime up to $500!

Easy to use online or by phone.

*Pending payment verification, your Email GiftCard with personalized message is delivered within approximately 24 hours.

*Fast, free delivery to valid email address!

NOTICE "approximately"

I copped mines today from a local mom and pops out here in Atlanta. To all the cats in the "A" Walters will not be releasing the CDP... Nike reallyscrewed up big time. They sent them 3 pairs a size 11.5, 10, 9.5. The owner told me he was suppose to get 48 pairs...Since he didn't get that amount heisn't even going to sell them. He told me he was SENDING them BACK!!! I guess he felt like that was a slap in the face. On the other hand they accidentallysent him the CDP 19/4 pack... They were sweet. I took pics of the 4's. They are smoking!

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

I copped mines today from a local mom and pops out here in Atlanta. To all the cats in the "A" Walters will not be releasing the CDP... Nike really screwed up big time. They sent them 3 pairs a size 11.5, 10, 9.5. The owner told me he was suppose to get 48 pairs...Since he didn't get that amount he isn't even going to sell them. He told me he was SENDING them BACK!!! I guess he felt like that was a slap in the face. On the other hand they accidentally sent him the CDP 16/4 pack... They were sweet. I took pics of the 4's. They are smoking!

They must have really messed up giving him a 16/4 pack jp.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so i walk into my local footlocker to ask what time they open tomorrow. the guy tells me 8am. im like ok. so as i look around the store i hear the manager talking to a sale employee and he is figuring out what sizes each employee wanted etc. i then hear the manager say well it looks like only the big sizes are left and the sales guy ask what about when customers wait in the morning and ask about other sizes...the mgr then says well ill just have to tell them "sorry, we didnt get them or that we sold out." #*!! thank god i heard that crap bc then i wouldnt waste my time waiting there. they only got 12 packs. i mean dude im still in the store you could at least tell me that you wont have my size here even if i wait all f'ing night for this.

Similar thing happened at NTLA for the packs yesterday. People lined up to get on a list for them. I stood in line for 4 hours with 80 or so more people,and then they come out and say there are no size 7.5s, 8.5s, and 10.5s. I even called a day earlier to have them check if they had my size and the guy on thephone said yes. So I waited there for nothing as they didn't have my size and then I had to even pay for valet parking there too! I just want to know whathappened to the shoes...
Also, it seems like there are less 17/6 packs than the previous ones. Lots of stores didnt even get a FSR, and also NT seemed toget less than the number of 10/13 packs they got.

these are gonna be harder to get than i thought. one size run at most stores if not already sold out because of pre-orders.

The mall near me got the same number of packs as they have been getting. FootAction got 2 size runs and FootLocker got 1. Neither are doing preorders oropening early. Should be an easy cop.

heres some pics...They aren't great becuz I used my camera from my Sidekick LX...
318490056.jpg

318490050.jpg

318490049.jpg

these is what I did get to see at Walters today... I am pretty excited about these bad boys!!!
318490052.jpg

318490054.jpg

This was from earlier today. And NO i'm not selling my Kicks.....

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so i walk into my local footlocker to ask what time they open tomorrow. the guy tells me 8am. im like ok. so as i look around the store i hear the manager talking to a sale employee and he is figuring out what sizes each employee wanted etc. i then hear the manager say well it looks like only the big sizes are left and the sales guy ask what about when customers wait in the morning and ask about other sizes...the mgr then says well ill just have to tell them "sorry, we didnt get them or that we sold out." #*!! thank god i heard that crap bc then i wouldnt waste my time waiting there. they only got 12 packs. i mean dude im still in the store you could at least tell me that you wont have my size here even if i wait all f'ing night for this.

Similar thing happened at NTLA for the packs yesterday. People lined up to get on a list for them. I stood in line for 4 hours with 80 or so more people, and then they come out and say there are no size 7.5s, 8.5s, and 10.5s. I even called a day earlier to have them check if they had my size and the guy on the phone said yes. So I waited there for nothing as they didn't have my size and then I had to even pay for valet parking there too! I just want to know what happened to the shoes...
Also, it seems like there are less 17/6 packs than the previous ones. Lots of stores didnt even get a FSR, and also NT seemed to get less than the number of 10/13 packs they got.

its the same thing over and over...employees cop your size. you cant hate really bc hey its a perk for working for a retail store but at the same time dontwaste people's time when you know you wont have their size.

eek.gif
The pic of the IV's officially did it for me......

smh.gif
I'm straight passing

Back to the VI/XVII pack.....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom