Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

WHOOO HOOO!..lol finally got my packs!...just ordered a 10 on my card and a 9.5 on my girls.. HOPEFULLY these restock orders go through... anyone know wherethat link came from?

Your recent nike.com order has been cancelled. The discount code used is not valid for this particular shoe.

This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund please contact Nike Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely,

nike.com
Thanks NDC.....I got my shipping confirmation from FNL but I wanted multiple pairs.

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

Your recent nike.com order has been cancelled. The discount code used is not valid for this particular shoe.

This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund please contact Nike Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely,

nike.com
Thanks NDC.....I got my shipping confirmation from FNL but I wanted multiple pairs.

wait wha? they canceled it because of the discount code that we all used?

Tell me about it....
tired.gif

People are still getting these for the first time....on restock....and tell me they wont be popular and worthy of some cash in years to come ? I think the nextpacks hype will be utterly horrific!!!

To those that PM'd me about them shipping out and taking phone orders.They said no,but I will re-check tomorrow with the manager.He wasn't in at thetime I called. My footaction still has like 11.5,12 and like a 8.5 or a 9

I just got my shipping confirmation from NDC and I used the code. oO N3FF Oo did you get a shipment confirmation then a cancellation notification email?
frown.gif

No I ordered from the restock. Im calling them and venting, did it say anywhere on the page that codes arent accepted? I wasnt really looking Iwanted to order my pair lol.

I just got my shipping confirmation from NDC and I used the code. oO N3FF Oo did you get a shipment confirmation then a cancellation notification email?
frown.gif
No I ordered from the restock. Im calling them and venting, did it say anywhere on the page that codes arent accepted? I wasnt really looking I wanted to order my pair lol.

You really should, tell them how you weren't able to get a pair after this and that you are not about to pay over retail for them. Just make it seemlike they are losing a customer, hopefully you get some sort of compensation.

I called up Eastbay to complain about just getting my gift cards today, 5 days later, and how I think they pulled a huge bait and switch. If they were going todelay the giftcards for no use on the packs, at least be honest about it and don't tell me my approval process was delayed. I can walk into a cardealership and buy a 30k car on my card in 15 minutes but a $500 gift card is causing all this trouble? Pure nonsense. They were nice enough to apply the giftcards to the cost of the 2 packs of Carmines. Eastbay usually sucks at customer service but they came through on this.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

People are still getting these for the first time....on restock....and tell me they wont be popular and worthy of some cash in years to come ? I think the next packs hype will be utterly horrific!!!

It's 4 days after release and no one said they won't be popular and worth $ later on...
Hype won't be as bad, because we still have morepacks to look forward to. It wasn't the same with the DMP.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

I'm at work so I'm on my phone and it would take 10 minutes to check for nothing, do they got a sz 9 up yet?

yep full size run up right now on FNL.com

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

People are still getting these for the first time....on restock....and tell me they wont be popular and worthy of some cash in years to come ? I think the next packs hype will be utterly horrific!!!

It's 4 days after release and no one said they won't be popular and worth $ later on...
Hype won't be as bad, because we still have more packs to look forward to. It wasn't the same with the DMP.
I gotcha...itll be worse than this....
And...plenty of ppl bashed me for saying these will be worth $$ in years to come!!!!
laugh.gif
at them!! Its all goood though.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]YES, YES, YES, THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PACK ITHOUGHT WASN'T GOING TO GO THROUGH ON FL HAS BEEN SHIPPED![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]EVERYONE SAY IT WITH ME GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME GOD ISGOOD!!![/color]
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i got ndc shipping confirmation for 2 packs...

im still a little mad because i only used the coupon on the second one because i didnt realized it worked till i came back to NT so i paid $60 more for thefirst one that i could have saved..

oh well

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats man...I hope the rest of yall get your confirmation!!

Im sure you will, just dont worry about it....theres plenty to go around!!

Flint

Originally Posted by marcgrat

i got ndc shipping confirmation for 2 packs...

im still a little mad because i only used the coupon on the second one because i didnt realized it worked till i came back to NT so i paid $60 more for the first one that i could have saved..

oh well

same thing happened to me but I'm just glad that's all I'm paying for my 2nd pack
wink.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Sincerely,

nike.com

wait wha? they canceled it because of the discount code that we all used?

so the order went through and then they canceled the order?

Back
Top Bottom