Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ThaChef510

i used visa. i just tried once and it went through. i don't know why your getting problems?

was urs credit or debit?

i used 2-3 visas still didn't work. this isn't my 1st time buying from them, so i dont think the billing is an issue.

shipping from my experience. order confirm is just saying that they received your order and they are in the process of filling the order.

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

does the order confirmation email mean you already got your pair or do you have to wait for the shipping email to reall have your pair?

majority of the time the order confirmation email only means they got your order. it does not guarantee that you got your pair. shipping email guarantees

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by ThaChef510

i used visa. i just tried once and it went through. i don't know why your getting problems?

was urs credit or debit?

i used 2-3 visas still didn't work. this isn't my 1st time buying from them, so i dont think the billing is an issue.

it was debit.

Why is their still a FSR up on FNL? I just ordered another pair, it went through but I doubt its gunna ship.

did anybody get their shipment in from NDC with the code that made it $248 shipped? or from eastbay with the 20% gc? My order from eastbay still says releasedto ship but no tracking number =( hopefully eastbay comes through!

Originally Posted by E Villian

My manager tells me, that since our store did NOT get the pack, that I couldn't even exchange it there or get a discount.
I don't know about the discount, but When I bought the 10/13 pack, the morning of the release, I settled for a 10.5 cuz the 11 sold out. Went to return it at another FL the next day to return it and girl told me that I could not return it there cuz they did not carry it. Still found a size 11that Monsday after release at Shoecity.
smile.gif

Does anyone have the ndc link for the package before it sold out? I have a $75 gc that I really want to use in case it restocks again.... thnx

i used the discount code from on ndc and it says that my shoes are expected to get here tomorrow. (i used the free ground shipping)

I used the NDC code as well and they charged my debit card already, but no shipping confirmation email yet...

for all the FNL people...i got my shipping confirmation email this morning and the delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. i'm stoked!! i went from thinking iwas still s.o.l. even though i ordered in the first 15 to expecting my pack tomorrow! i know this isnt a big deal to those of you who are waiting on your 3rdand 4th packs but i'm stoked.

FNL didnt screw me. woohoo!

After waiting for 3 hours here in Phoenix, Saturday, Foot Locker usually gives out tickets with sizes..but these idiots did not do it this time around and whenthe damn store opens, lady says they don't have a 13, check Footaction, they probably do. Come to my surprise there, those idiots were out as well! Went toanother mall, only to be met with the same problem..this whole dillema went until 9AM..so I called Eastbay to check if they had any in a 13, NO! BUT...the NICEcustomer rep said to call back in a hour, due to cancellations, there could be a pair available. Called 45 minutes later, no 13, no 12, but a 11.5..I saidF*%@'it and got my shipping confirmation this morning, expecting the brown truck to be here, come Friday..Freakin Carmines!!! (Last time Im waiting inline, lookin like a sucka!)

Checked the Tracking Number from Finishline on UPS.com, and my two packages are in Transit to be delivered Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom