Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AIRCARTMAN

I called up Eastbay to complain about just getting my gift cards today, 5 days later, and how I think they pulled a huge bait and switch. If they were going to delay the giftcards for no use on the packs, at least be honest about it and don't tell me my approval process was delayed. I can walk into a car dealership and buy a 30k car on my card in 15 minutes but a $500 gift card is causing all this trouble? Pure nonsense. They were nice enough to apply the gift cards to the cost of the 2 packs of Carmines. Eastbay usually sucks at customer service but they came through on this.

good to hear....that is good customer service despite the poor initial service! so they refunded your card and applied the gc?

when did you order the 20% off card? I didn't know about the 20% off gc card and just reloaded my gc on the 21st and the 22nd (less than $100 and w/othe 20%) and they applied the funds to my gc by the 23rd(FRI morning).

I haven't got my ndc confirmation yet but my sister got hers from fnl.com
mad.gif
I thought about buying another pair from the fnl.com restock to flip buttheir is no use now. Everybody is gonna have them

im starting to believe this is all just a big mistake on the restock... they still have all the same sizes they did a couple of hours ago.. i think theywouldve sold out by now... hopefully it goes through though... people that ordered from the first time they got put up, have your guy's order been shippedyet?

im starting to believe this is all just a big mistake on the restock... they still have all the same sizes they did a couple of hours ago.. i think theywouldve sold out by now... hopefully it goes through though... people that ordered from the first time they got put up, have your guy's order been shippedyet?

Originally Posted by uknowho85

I haven't got my ndc confirmation yet but my sister got hers from fnl.com
mad.gif
I thought about buying another pair from the fnl.com restock to flip but their is no use now. Everybody is gonna have them

wow self-admitted reseller....damn shame.
tired.gif

Anyone know what's up with finishline??? I tried ordering a pair around 12:15 and it kept saying that my billing method was wrong; so i changed it. THesame message kept coming up, so i tried it again. I said screw it, but wanted to check if i had gotten charged. Sure enough, i go to my bank of america accountand am charged for the pair(s), basically overdrew my account. Did anyone else have this problem??? i never even got to the page where it says thank you foryour order or get a confirmation e-mail, so how the f did i get charged??? so i go into my account on finishline and there is no order is my history. Nowi'm worried if my other card got chargerd as well. I'm having trouble accessing that account, so i'm flipping out. Has this happened to anyoneelse??? i'm gonna be pissed if i get an overdraw penalty too.

i broke mad necks at school today with the carmines, thats not why i buy kicks but it hasnt happened like that before with any iyher shies ive worn, one dudewas starin mad hard i think he knew about them and couldnt get them
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by short MI

i broke mad necks at school today with the carmines, thats not why i buy kicks but it hasnt happened like that before with any iyher shies ive worn, one dude was starin mad hard i think he knew about them and couldnt get them
laugh.gif
frown.gif

cookie-bite-web.jpg

Originally Posted by KickHead23

I just copped the second pack so lets hope the link is legit lol
yup it is..i just got my confirmation email and that it should ship within da next 24 to 48 hours

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

im starting to believe this is all just a big mistake on the restock... they still have all the same sizes they did a couple of hours ago.. i think they wouldve sold out by now... hopefully it goes through though... people that ordered from the first time they got put up, have your guy's order been shipped yet?
wut u talkin about..dey have sizes from 7.5 and up except for 8

Originally Posted by ThaChef510

just ordered from finishline. i hope it goes through...

It seems to be legit cause if anyone was suspect it was me but i got my confirmation so all seems to be well.

Got my pack, but pissed cuz my FL manager wouldn't throw me the dizzy.... could of saved me about 100

So, I go to another local FL, and the manager there tells me that I COULD indeed purchase the pack, bring it to a local FL, get my refund, then buy it backusing my employee discount (if they haven't used their 3-Employee discount of course...)
My manager tells me, that since our store did NOT get the pack, that I couldn't even exchange it there or get a discount.
So I'm confused. I haven't seen any of this in writing, and I refuse to keep putting out 350 a month when I KNOW I can get it for cheap (sorry, I'mnot a JB loyalist so I care if I overpay). Can any FL employees/managers clear this up for me??

And I ended up getting my pack at a mom & pops store cuz only ONE local FL got the pack. Wow. Easy pick BTW.

Thanks!

My NDC order still says "in progress". How long does it usually take for them to ship out? Also, what about finishline, I got the confirmation numberbut how is their shipping service?

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by ThaChef510

just ordered from finishline. i hope it goes through...

It seems to be legit cause if anyone was suspect it was me but i got my confirmation so all seems to be well.

i'm getting billing addy error and tried like 5-6 credit cards. lol

which cc. u got and how u did it?

size 8 avalible at some niketown here is the number - 404 846 5549

and size 15's -

NT SF 415 392 6453
NT LV 702 650 8888
NT MI 305 740 0121
NT NY 212 891 6453

wait a minute, nike cancelled dude's order from NDC this morning on the restock?!??!

all three of my orders still say "in progress" and i have not received any cancellation email. damn, i hope i get my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom