Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

so i just got called FNL about my order i placed last night for, hopefully, my second pack and they told me that they are processing it and are looking for thepack at the stores and they are not sure if they have any. So I asked why was there a FSR online and she told me that its because the computer doesnt updatewith the stores quick and that they may have some in the stores once they find out what the stores (nationwide) have and will fulfill from there if available.I thought it was too good to be true...well they said they have i think she said a few days or a week to try to fulfill the order before canceling it. goodluck.. good thing my one pack from eastbay is on its way.

Originally Posted by bigblizur

ok, so I don't have the money to buy a package right now.... are these going to go WAY up in price? Or will they stay about the same??? I really want this package.....
At most it looks like you might have to pay $100 more right now and it should go down over the next month. Which is great in my opinion, maybe it willslow down all of this reselling.

Originally Posted by youngmonc

better bill me later then if you want em......cuz within a month they gonna be over $400.......

damn, you really think they'll be up to 400 within a month??

I got shipping confirmation for both pairs I ordered from Nike.com. They're scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
I used ground shipping and ordered on Saturday if it matters. One pair to my job, the other to my house.

And no, I didn't use the discount coupon.

These will still be available, don't buy into the hype literally, don't pay over retail for any of these wack packs.

i was looking to get another pair of carmines and some dude wanted to sell them to me for $300 (just the carmines)....man people are letting hype get to theirheads...btw i bought them...hahaha jk jk!!

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I got shipping confirmation for both pairs I ordered from Nike.com. They're scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
I used ground shipping and ordered on Saturday if it matters. One pair to my job, the other to my house.

And no, I didn't use the discount coupon.

damn how you getting your packs tomorrow and I paid an extra 12$ to get 2 day air
mad.gif

got my pack today. they're superb. it was a right pain trying to get hold of them in the uk though...

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

damn how you getting your packs tomorrow and I paid an extra 12$ to get 2 day air
mad.gif
I ordered damn near the exact moment they came up on the site at 4:40. That may or may not have something to do with it.
ohwell.gif

got my ndc shipment confirmation from NDC this morning. Will arrive tomorrow. My sister's pack from fnl.com comes tomorrow too

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

And for those who care, those low top Fusion 5's are on NDC.
OMG, these are by far the ugliest drop this year so far......WHAAAAAACKK JOB ON THESE SHOES>....they could be worn by jordan and signed....I wouldntpay for em....
my point exactly...with more shoes like these ugly %%%% 5s, joints like carmines are gonna be a throne piece for future kickheads coming into the game@!

I really like the XVII. I know it's all about the Carmines, and I think they are great, but I didn't think I would like the XVII's as much as I do.They are really nice!!

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

People who re sell and dont even want the shoe just make it harder for those who really want them...kinda messed up..
No its not. Please take a course in economics and capitalism. Shoes are no different.

i ordered a size 7.5 from the fnl.com restock last night.. i see that that size is still available and says ships in 2-4 days but my order is still in progressand not picked yet.. did anyone get a shipping confirmation from the fnl restock? i used express shipping too, i'm just hoping my pack comes through

I still haven't received my shipping conformation from fnl from my order on Friday night. The only thing different is is lost the * in the"processing"

^ I feel for ya man.....I really hope they get it together....maybe they will end up at your door like what happened with that other guy.

Back
Top Bottom