Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

for all the FNL people...i got my shipping confirmation email this morning and the delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. i'm stoked!! i went from thinking i was still s.o.l. even though i ordered in the first 15 to expecting my pack tomorrow! i know this isnt a big deal to those of you who are waiting on your 3rd and 4th packs but i'm stoked.

FNL didnt screw me. woohoo!

That's great if that's your first pack glad you got your set.
happy.gif

I picked up a pair by luck Saturday and glad I got a .5 size down in a 11 for the VI's, only thing I could get from Finishline is a size 12 which the orderis still saying processing.
frown.gif
Oh well even if I get them I'll haveto do a trade or something anyway. Everyone enjoy their pairs.

still a fsr run....from 7.5 to 15.......wow.......i guess everyone that went crazy about not getting em are sure getting their packs........i think everyonejust got their shipments late.......because everyone pack was supposed to come out in the same amount of quantity.......so were supposed to get the same amountthat we got of the 2/21...9/14.......so im guessing a lot........so ur local retailer may get it later this week......because a couple of stores i went toyesterday said they were gettin another shipment in this week.....

Originally Posted by youngmonc

still a fsr run....from 7.5 to 15.......wow.......i guess everyone that went crazy about not getting em are sure getting their packs........i think everyone just got their shipments late.......because everyone pack was supposed to come out in the same amount of quantity.......so were supposed to get the same amount that we got of the 2/21...9/14.......so im guessing a lot........so ur local retailer may get it later this week......because a couple of stores i went to yesterday said they were gettin another shipment in this week.....

Where did you see the FSR?

Originally Posted by mauweezie42

After waiting for 3 hours here in Phoenix, Saturday, Foot Locker usually gives out tickets with sizes..but these idiots did not do it this time around and when the damn store opens, lady says they don't have a 13, check Footaction, they probably do. Come to my surprise there, those idiots were out as well! Went to another mall, only to be met with the same problem..this whole dillema went until 9AM..so I called Eastbay to check if they had any in a 13, NO! BUT...the NICE customer rep said to call back in a hour, due to cancellations, there could be a pair available. Called 45 minutes later, no 13, no 12, but a 11.5..I said F*%@'it and got my shipping confirmation this morning, expecting the brown truck to be here, come Friday..Freakin Carmines!!! (Last time Im waiting in line, lookin like a sucka!)
were you at desert sky mall?

i just checked out on finishline for a size 9....in the past years ive been buying my jays in size 10 though.smh....but in 08 ive been coppin alot of ize 9.5in nikes(am 90s n 95s,stabs) n jordans (1s n 23s)..so what do you think? think carmine 6s in size 9 will run good? idc bout da 17s too much,im either keepinthem on ice for very long or im selling them to a friend...i know people say the 17s run narrow,but what bout the 6s? some people say they run true to size,others say they run big..help is needed.thanks

UPandCOMMING32- I wear a 9.5 in all jays and I had tod rop down a half size to cop* (9) and the carmines fit beautifully but there's no way you'll beable to rock the XVII's so I just ordered my second pear and I'm gonna put a forcefield in the carmines maybe to take up some extra space and have theXVII's rockable

thanks kickhead23..yea i can care less bout the 17s..people are trashin them here on nt lol..i need 6s in my life,so im glad finishline came thru..it waseither payin retail for the cdp or payin my boy 350 for DS DMP 6s..now ill have carmines and trash 17s (up for sale)...im glad to see everyone who wanted apair is gettin them...

Originally Posted by KickHead23

UPandCOMMING32- I wear a 9.5 in all jays and I had tod rop down a half size to cop* (9) and the carmines fit beautifully but there's no way you'll be able to rock the XVII's so I just ordered my second pear and I'm gonna put a forcefield in the carmines maybe to take up some extra space and have the XVII's rockable

Wus good kickhead23 How ya been man?
Yea...i agree, im gonna go a half size smaller on the oly6s
grin.gif

Nun here man chillin, but yea if I do cop the oly 6's (if my boy comes thru with the swoosh account cause I wouldn't pay retail for em) I would go ahalf size down and get a 9 like I did with the pack.

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

eek.gif
what the hell?!?! I just got a my pack from NDC?! I thought my order was canceled?! FEDEX MAN I LOVE YOU!

Congrats! I guess they sent you that email in error. Seems like you were the only one who got it anyway.

ok, so I don't have the money to buy a package right now.... are these going to go WAY up in price? Or will they stay about the same??? I really want thispackage.....

Back
Top Bottom