Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I got shipping confirmation it shipped today for the Finishline.com RESTOCK. It just depends on your size. mine was a 9.5

I ordered a 9.5 to so let us pray lol but whatev if i dont get it its all good it would be my second anyways. plus i copped a swoosh account today so itsalll graavvyy
pimp.gif

my pair from FNL i orderd on friday are coming on the 2nd - my pair from Niketown should come before that and restok pair is awaiting confirmation

Originally Posted by KickHead23

plus i copped a swoosh account today so its alll graavvyy
pimp.gif

How do you "copp" a swoosh account? Don't get me wrong.......I'm not hatin', just interested. If I got one, I would keep it on the dl,tho.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

pimp.gif

How do you "copp" a swoosh account? Don't get me wrong.......I'm not hatin', just interested. If I got one, I would keep it on the dl, tho.

Be a Nike Employee or a family member of an Nike Employee.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

pimp.gif

How do you "copp" a swoosh account? Don't get me wrong.......I'm not hatin', just interested. If I got one, I would keep it on the dl, tho.

Be a Nike Employee or a family member of an Nike Employee.

the only way to get a swoosh.com account is to work for nike ie(niketown,nike outlet store, nike employee store or to actually work for swoosh)
or you can be invited from a family member or someone that has swoosh account

blco02:
I still have a size 12 if anyone wants them-very fair price.
clean sole:
You've been a JB forum mainstay since I was in college, but are you really trying that?
roll.gif

Unfortunately, he did try it. And now we won't be hearing from him for a month.
ohwell.gif

You're better than that, blco02.

^^
thats a bummer real talk

both my countdown packs shipped just now thanks NT for the code and the infor about niketown.com restock much love

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

blco02:
I still have a size 12 if anyone wants them-very fair price.
clean sole:
You've been a JB forum mainstay since I was in college, but are you really trying that?
roll.gif

Unfortunately, he did try it. And now we won't be hearing from him for a month.
ohwell.gif

You're better than that, blco02.

Dang. I liked that Kat, too. I wonder if the quotes highlighted blco02's mistake????
frown.gif

Well that just goes to show you can't sell/buy on the threads (unless you advertise in your sigs).
smh.gif

got mine from the original stock on FNL. STAIGHT HEAT ON THE CARMINES! FLAWLESS! But how bout them 17's... scuffs, dust, faded suede, butchered laces, andthe laces were laced completely wrong i had to relace them which was kind of a hassle. they need to stop having ******s make their shoes. this company is goingto hell and the shoes look great but are cheap $!@ quality and way overpriced. after the 16/7 and 12/11 pack i'm done with this BS.

JordansRMyCrack:
Dang. I liked that Kat, too. I wonder if the quotes highlighted blco02's mistake????
frown.gif

I can not be clear enough when I answer right here: quoting him had absolutely NOTHING to do with him being banned. I can't speak forijapino, but I know for ME, I didn't even see the quote until he had already been banned.

the suede and nubuck material shoes get scuffed from moving around inside the boxes.

it's a shame JB doesn't use quality leather anymore.

Very surprised at how many people actually dislike the VI's. Visually, they're one of the best looking sneakers I've owned. Thats not saying muchbut still, its truly a beautiful looking shoe.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I got shipping confirmation it shipped today for the Finishline.com RESTOCK. It just depends on your size. mine was a 9.5

just got my shipping confirmation on the restock for a size 11. i was really surprised.

hell yeah i gots my 6/17 package and them carmines lookin hott.. i was kinda scared though since i order from eastbay since im a size 16or 17 and they dontcarry that many off that size in stock.. so i got lucky everything came thru.. last time they +@$%## up badly!! they sent me the 21/2 package in a siaze 13.5!i was so pissed.. they didnt do %++$.. jus a ame $+% free next day air shipping on my carmine package..ha..hope yall lucky #%$#* taht get to go to the storewake up early for the next package cause its gnna be fire!!! 7/16!!! HEAT!!!

I got my pack from NDC today. Dude these are money. The Carmines look the best but if you have a pair of black socks you gotta try on the 17's I am feelingthem and I am really surprised about everyone who says they fit pretty tight. I actually found them okay and that upper is nice around the ankle makes for agreat fit. Thanks whoever posted up the NDC link last weekend, I didn't think I had any chance of getting these at retail price, because I don't haveany sneaker shops that sell them around here but....... NDC came through, good looking out.

has anyone worn their 17s with no show socks? do they rub the back of your ankle like some of the recent Vs?

still #!%#!* waiting

this debacle is good in a way
it washes the jaylust right out of my hair

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

anyone hear anything about their orders from the finishline restock yet?... my orders still says processing...sigh.. i hope it freakin goes through soon!!!!

Same here, I all but gave up until I got home today.
wink.gif

WOW

From the FINL restock, which shipping did you choose?

My order still says processing, I hope it goes through.
Expediteed shipping does not affect the processing speed.
Sorry for the confusion, I ordered on the first go around Friday night at 11 pm est. Never got anything from FNL except order processing and then theyjust show up at the door.
tongue.gif

HOLY !@#! I just confirmation for all 6 of my pairs, including the ones I thought would get canceled. time to return 4 out of my 6 packs today lol.

My NDC order must have been cancelled.... well, the status on NDC says it's still received but not shipped, but they put the money back into my bankaccount, which originally "pending". The funny thing is I ordered right after the link to the pack was up on the site.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

anyone hear anything about their orders from the finishline restock yet?... my orders still says processing...sigh.. i hope it freakin goes through soon!!!!

Same here, I all but gave up until I got home today.
wink.gif

319299093.jpg

319299102.jpg

I'm tickled I got them but I'm a 11.5 mainly and the size 11 I got saturday fits the best and these 12's are too big but oh well I'll figure something out.
happy.gif

3thaman and everyone else that has this pack. Have you guys noticed that the box is smaller in the width but longer in the length then the previous 3CDP's ?

-he@23

Back
Top Bottom