Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

is there anyone that ordered from the finishline restock still on "processing"... i ordered two with different sizes and different CCs... stillnothing yet!... should i call em and see wsup or should i cancel or just wait it out... this is pissin me off, how i cant even get one pack but some of youguys can get 3-5 packs.. and yes I'm AM MAD!!!!!

^ you should be banned for unneccesarily using all CAPS

anyway 12-14 ( full sizes) on Footlocker, champs, fa

someone didnt get their pack. by the way the 17s are fire. I'm glad they came paired up, IMO one of the hottest packs that will be releasing.

finally my pack shipped from NDC. should get it on tuesday. I ordered with the discount code too.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by skrew713

Walked into Greenspoint Footlocker in Houston to check out XXIII's earlier today- Just out of curiosity I ask about the CDP. What would you know, they had a 10.5 in the package left. The guy brought it out- spent no time to cop. A nice pickup still at retail! Hard to believe but they still had a few sizes a week after release. If known, I wouldn't have gotten up so early last Sat. for the initial release...

greenspoint is my spot haha i walked in last week at like 3pm and copped @ footlocker no problem. did you get em last saturday as well?
Yeah, I got my initial pack on release morning at Northline- thinking they were going to go fast. A few young heads there but no problem. I walked intoGreenspoint on my way home from work on Friday (a week later) to check out the XXIII's at Footlocker and happened to jump on another CDP. I couldn'tpass on the opportunity! The dude said they were starting to get notices to fulfill online orders so they were probably going to start shipping some out...

Should I be worried that I have yet to receive a shipping conformation from fnl. I ordered them friday night and when i called thursday, they swore my pack issitting in the store just waiting for the UPS guy to pick it up, they said the same thing to me tuesday. I guess UPS is hiring,
eyes.gif

cant wait for this week (starting on sunday) - PS3 , Wii Fit , HoH STAT 2 and Nash SHirt (thanks will), 3 CDP 6/17, eBay items ending, 2nd tolast week of school

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Should I be worried that I have yet to receive a shipping conformation from fnl. I ordered them friday night and when i called thursday, they swore my pack is sitting in the store just waiting for the UPS guy to pick it up, they said the same thing to me tuesday. I guess UPS is hiring,
eyes.gif

dude...call them and have them call the store right there with you on the phone (on hold) to confirm that its shipping. the same thing happened to me withthe playoff 8s and they kept routing them around to other stores and luckily the other store had them....otherwise those guys will sell them in store beforeshipping out your online order! so make sure and the rep can get tracking number too from the store shipping it out...my rep called me back with the tracking(bless her heart). FNL hasnt let me down but you just gotta call and make sure things get done. Be nice and courteous and you should be ok.

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

is there anyone that ordered from the finishline restock still on "processing"... i ordered two with different sizes and different CCs... still nothing yet!... should i call em and see wsup or should i cancel or just wait it out... this is pissin me off, how i cant even get one pack but some of you guys can get 3-5 packs.. and yes I'm AM MAD!!!!!
If you are relying on the website for your updates you could be waiting a long time. I ordered a pair back in January and the website never changedfrom processing. I would call in and get your updates. Usually the phone lines update quicker.

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

is there anyone that ordered from the finishline restock still on "processing"... i ordered two with different sizes and different CCs... still nothing yet!... should i call em and see wsup or should i cancel or just wait it out... this is pissin me off, how i cant even get one pack but some of you guys can get 3-5 packs.. and yes I'm AM MAD!!!!!

Yo....call them and find out the bad news first hand. I just got off the phone with one of the reps from fnl and he informed me that my order still saysprocessing because they are out of stock. I ordered on wednesday the 28th from that so called restock that fnl had up. Well i'm tight now and I am justgoing to wait for my XX3's and try and get the pack for not too much above retail. Sorry for the bad news my friend.
mad.gif

I just got my shipping confirmation for my order from the wednesday restock yesterday... i think it all depends on how long it takes them to find it at one oftheir stores and get it shipped out.. i ordered a hat from them once and i took a few weeks for me to get it and thats the excuse they gave me.. and it did sayships in 5-10 days.. so wait them 10 days out and then after that if you still dont have no confirmation, then you should worry..

Damn well consider urself lucky.......I'm tight! What sz did u order if u don't mind me asking????

how can i clean my cdp 17 the toebox messed it its like real ruff //the swede looks like lether almost its hard and al pucshed together

any one on how to clean the 17's toe box its all messed up
and the swede cleaner found at
footaction/footlocker/atheletes foot/finishline are Junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by illmabus3666

I just got my shipping confirmation for my order from the wednesday restock yesterday... i think it all depends on how long it takes them to find it at one of their stores and get it shipped out.. i ordered a hat from them once and i took a few weeks for me to get it and thats the excuse they gave me.. and it did say ships in 5-10 days.. so wait them 10 days out and then after that if you still dont have no confirmation, then you should worry..
i ordered on tuesday the 27th.. a size 9.5 and a 10.. what *$$$#!* sucks is that they still put a hold in your bank account... hopefully they getsent.. i sent them an email last night

got my pack from ndc yesterday with the 20% and my pack I ordered from the finishline restock will be here wed, by the way both shoes look perfect im pumped

i ordered an 8.5.. the more common sizes will probably take them longer to find if they even do.. good luck to yall in gettin your pairs..

Back
Top Bottom