Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ if i recall i dont think he did it on purpose. he was trying to order and the website kept screwing up or something and in the end it apparently turns out that he ordered 6 pairs of the pack. i believe that is what happened to him.

update: look what came to the door just now....finally!!

btw my 17s came out CLLLLEEEAAANNN!! No scratches etc. thank goodness!!
Awesome man, looks like you are good for your pairs right ?

Hey Kev, well the two in the picture if one for me and one for my bro, he was lucky to get them off eastbay in time. I and i think he wouldnt mind asecond set now.

def. gonna use the xvii's for bball.....carmines are gonna be on ice for AWHILE.....hope to pick up an extra pair of the within the next week ortwo....after that, the asking price is gonna balloon someyhin serious

Originally Posted by windycity58

HEY HOW CAN I CLEAN THE SWEDE ON MY CDP 17'S ITS ALL MEESSSED UP
Hot water...just a little bit on a washcloth...put some soap on the clothe...run more water over it to make it bubbly...squeeze a little waterout ofthe washcloth so its not soaked.

and pat the shoe so the bubbles/water hit it..dont rub them clean...pat them .then let it dry...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

the blonde, blue-eyed one that skis?

Lol, I know that one, the one that won the olympic gold!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

def. gonna use the xvii's for bball.....carmines are gonna be on ice for AWHILE.....hope to pick up an extra pair of the within the next week or two....after that, the asking price is gonna balloon someyhin serious

Yessir.....i think ive been saying that..not sure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Niketalk be beastin over some J's. This site is the sole reason why i can't get the good new release countdown packs online. Meanwhile I walk my A right to the mall and only see 4 people or less slowly walking to get them. For an easy cop.

I was the 1st person in the mall for an easy cop on release date. Got 2 packs, but had to wait a little while though cuz footlocker employee showed uplate. Carmines is alright and XVII's I don't really like. Only really bought to get money from hypebeast for these sneaks
wink.gif

"Hot water...just a little bit on a washcloth...put some soap on the clothe...run more water over it to make it bubbly...squeeze a little waterout of thewashcloth so its not soaked.

and pat the shoe so the bubbles/water hit it..dont rub them clean...pat them .then let it dry... "

^^^ If you do that, kiss your XVIIs goodbye, they will be gone. Water/soap and suede do not mix well. Purchase a suede/nubuck cleaner, Kiwi makes a good one,$5 a can at Wal MArt.

I just received following e-mail from NDC.... weird...

"Dear ,
This email is regarding Order #: XXXXXXXXXXX. If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email.
Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 5/31/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you.Your merchandise will ship by 6/06/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click here tocancel.
To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikelyevent that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 6/06/2008, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled.
Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at theearliest possible time. If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-800-806-6453"

What's weird about it is that a couple days ago, I received the following e-mail :

"Thank you for your recent nike.com order. Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order. Your credit card hasnot been charged.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit nike.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has beenautomatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund please contact Nike Customer Service at1-800-806-6453."

............ so... which is right? is my order cancelled or delayed?!?!? hmm.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

the blonde, blue-eyed one that skis?

WHAT ?//I MENT THE DAMN NUBUCK WUT EVER OR SWEDE
AND WATER ONLY MESSES IT UP THEY WILL LOOK SORDA GREYIS INSTED OF BLACK //THE CLEANERS BOUGHT AT FINISHLINE
AINT WORTH OF SHHHH*T MAYNE ITS MEESSED EM UP EVEN MORE

Originally Posted by DA HEN

"Hot water...just a little bit on a washcloth...put some soap on the clothe...run more water over it to make it bubbly...squeeze a little waterout of the washcloth so its not soaked.

and pat the shoe so the bubbles/water hit it..dont rub them clean...pat them .then let it dry... "

^^^ If you do that, kiss your XVIIs goodbye, they will be gone. Water/soap and suede do not mix well. Purchase a suede/nubuck cleaner, Kiwi makes a good one, $5 a can at Wal MArt.
Definitely not a good idea to use any type of liquid product or water on the XVII or any type of suede/nubuck. Try using a suede brush first. Sometimesall you have to do is brush the suede and whatever is on it brushes right off. Make sure it's a suede specific brush. Good luck.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by DA HEN

"Hot water...just a little bit on a washcloth...put some soap on the clothe...run more water over it to make it bubbly...squeeze a little waterout of the washcloth so its not soaked.

^^^ If you do that, kiss your XVIIs goodbye, they will be gone. Water/soap and suede do not mix well. Purchase a suede/nubuck cleaner, Kiwi makes a good one, $5 a can at Wal MArt.
Definitely not a good idea to use any type of liquid product or water on the XVII or any type of suede/nubuck. Try using a suede brush first. Sometimes all you have to do is brush the suede and whatever is on it brushes right off. Make sure it's a suede specific brush. Good luck.
NAW MAN THE HOLE TOEBOX IS STILL MESSED UP ///I TALKED TO SOME DUDE AT FINISHLINE

HE TOLD ME TO TRY THE SWEDE CLEANER BUT IT AINT WORTH OF GRAPP ITS JUNK IT MESSES ALL UP

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

"Dear ,
This email is regarding Order #: XXXXXXXXXXX. If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email.
Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 5/31/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship by 6/06/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click here to cancel.
To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 6/06/2008, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled.
Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-800-806-6453"

What's weird about it is that a couple days ago, I received the following e-mail :

"Thank you for your recent nike.com order. Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order. Your credit card has not been charged.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit nike.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund please contact Nike Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453."

same here...got the same 2 messages.

try calling the 1-800 # listed...i'm not calling because i don't care if i get them or not since i already got one pack.

Originally Posted by WestCoastNike

"Dear ,
Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 5/31/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship by 6/06/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click here to cancel.
To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 6/06/2008, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled.
Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-800-806-6453"

"Thank you for your recent nike.com order. Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order. Your credit card has not been charged.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit nike.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund please contact Nike Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453."

try calling the 1-800 # listed...i'm not calling because i don't care if i get them or not since i already got one pack.
i had the same thing happen to me, so i called. i was told that they got a restock, and instead of putting them back on line, they just gave them tothe people that had them still "in progress."
she said they should be shipped out monday or tuesday.
hope that helps

I just got my shipping confirmation email from Finishline. They will be here Tuesday. Today is a good day.
smile.gif

I think this is the pack I ordered in store when I was in Boise this past week. Boise of all places
laugh.gif

I also ordered a pack online during the "restock" last week. We'll see if those come thru.

To those who haven't copped yet, try doing a "Send Sale" at Finishline. Provide them with the style number and if they're competent theyshould be able to order them. I called the Finishline here in Salt Lake asking about ordering them and the girl who picked up was COMPLETELY clueless. Surprise? not really
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hondapower06

Originally Posted by WestCoastNike

"Dear ,

i had the same thing happen to me, so i called. i was told that they got a restock, and instead of putting them back on line, they just gave them to the people that had them still "in progress."
she said they should be shipped out monday or tuesday.
hope that helps

Thanks for the info. I hope you're right, I could really use the second pack
wink.gif

My pack from Eastbay came today even though it said expected delivery for Monday. Definitely satisfied with the Carmines and the XVII don't look half asbad. Now just waiting for my NDC pack to come on Wednesday from the restock that I copped with the code. Surprised it went through so props to whoever postedthat code.

Back
Top Bottom