Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just recieved my shipping confirmation from NDC and I got them when they restocked with the code!!!! Should get in DC tomorrow. This will be my 3rd pack and Ihope the XVII's don't look too beat LOL!!!!

3thaman and everyone else that has this pack. Have you guys noticed that the box is smaller in the width but longer in the length then the previous 3 CDP's ?
Yeah, I've noticed this as well.

i just called nike, the guy told me they WONT BE CANCLED and nike is running a lil behind
and that they should ship today or tommorow
and check later on this evening then asked if i was one of the people who stayed up to order lol
they beter ship out today or i swear!!!!!lol

Finally got my VI & XVII's today from FNL

img3906vs3.jpg

img3907fl6.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ if i recall i dont think he did it on purpose. he was trying to order and the website kept screwing up or something and in the end it apparently turns out that he ordered 6 pairs of the pack. i believe that is what happened to him.

update: look what came to the door just now....finally!!

btw my 17s came out CLLLLEEEAAANNN!! No scratches etc. thank goodness!!
Awesome man, looks like you are good for your pairs right ?

Originally Posted by Siye

Originally Posted by kevvv

HOLY !@#! I just confirmation for all 6 of my pairs, including the ones I thought would get canceled. time to return 4 out of my 6 packs today lol.

Why would you order so many pairs if you only want two? I'm sorry to say.. but people like you prevent others from copping even a single pack.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out if an order went through or not.

I do whatever it takes to make sure I get my two pairs. The rest I will offer them up for a reasonable price or return em if I cannot get a buyer. Yousnooze you lose, it ain't my fault

damn how did you all get your packs form fnl already - i ordered on Friday and its sched. for the 2nd!!!?!?

Thank you for your recent nike.com order. Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order. Your credit card has notbeen charged.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit nike.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has beenautomatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund please contact Nike Customer Service at1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely,

Nike

SICK BRO!!!!

finally got mine also at FNL.com The 17's are nice but fits a little to tight a shoes stretcher will do the job. The carmines are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

Thank you for your recent nike.com order. Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order. Your credit card has not been charged.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit nike.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund please contact Nike Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely,

Nike

SICK BRO!!!!

i just got the same email which i dont see how %@!,, i order right when they were up on the site on saturday morning around 4:40 eastern time yet peoplethat order
from the restock have shipping confirmation

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

^In what way was there customer service great?

No giftcards or anything, if that's what you're asking
wink.gif

But the lady I talked to at least "acted" like she cared about the situation and put me on hold about 2 times to "talk" to a supervisor (not sure if she did that or not, but it sure would make the callers feel that they're cared for ^^). Then she came back on the phone and tried to explain the situation of what might have happened and said she personally apologizes for the trouble and that she would put in an official complaint. She told me I would receive a response from Nike within a reasonable time.

I think this is pretty damn good customer service, although they couldn't rectify the situation.

Yea thats what I was asking
laugh.gif
. Good to hear though.
It was actually my original intention as well
laugh.gif
to see ifthey'd give me something.

I am still a bit pissed, but oh well.

BTW, I received my pair from Footlocker today.

17s were scuffed up, but 6s were spotless. I am somewhat happy with the quality, since 6s were all I actually cared about anyway.

Walked into Greenspoint Footlocker in Houston to check out XXIII's earlier today- Just out of curiosity I ask about the CDP. What would you know, they hada 10.5 in the package left. The guy brought it out- spent no time to cop. A nice pickup still at retail! Hard to believe but they still had a few sizes a weekafter release. If known, I wouldn't have gotten up so early last Sat. for the initial release...

Originally Posted by skrew713

Walked into Greenspoint Footlocker in Houston to check out XXIII's earlier today- Just out of curiosity I ask about the CDP. What would you know, they had a 10.5 in the package left. The guy brought it out- spent no time to cop. A nice pickup still at retail! Hard to believe but they still had a few sizes a week after release. If known, I wouldn't have gotten up so early last Sat. for the initial release...

greenspoint is my spot haha i walked in last week at like 3pm and copped @ footlocker no problem. did you get em last saturday as well?

Back
Top Bottom