Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by aRog27

I gotta get to sleep..oh well, I'll try my luck on ebay I suppose.
ebay? Now that sucks!
roll.gif

btw - to all bayarea folks... Valley Fair mall @ santa clara opens @ 6am. I am not sure how many pairs they got though.

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

btw - to all bayarea folks... Valley Fair mall @ santa clara opens @ 6am. I am not sure how many pairs they got though.
Which store? Footlocker told me today that they don't open until 10.

I drove out past my spot and the mall and to my surprise there were no campers. There are only 24 packs in the city and the next closest place that has themis Louisville (2 hours) and Indy (3 1/2 hours). I really figured people would be out. The DMP line started here at midnight. I know these are not the DMP, butI thought a lot of people would want the Carmines since there hasn't been a mid-cut VI released since 2000 besides the DMP.

Any campout reports other than NTSF?

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

^^ how long did you order ago?
I finished talking to the rep at exactly 9:03 PST (12:03 ET) I got my confirmation in about 20 minutes after the call.

Eastbay? What the H-E-Double Toothpicks is going on here? I thought they were sold out right after 10 CST (11 EST). That really makes me somewhat angry since my online order crashed/stalled and yet pairs were still available 1 hr later.

Nah, Footlocker. Eastbay though did not take any orders until 12 ET. I called Eastbay too @ around 11:45 and the rep told me I called too early. Someone else can also confirm.

No need. I got my facts twisted. FNL busted open at 10 CST. Eastbay 1 hr later......but damn, that was craziness with their slow pokey site. Lesson learned. CALL!

yeah... I had my computer (which was btw hooked to T1 line) on Eastbay.com and I was able to add to cart (I was on the phone with footlocker at the same time... talking about multi-tasking here) and I couldn't push the site to the payment screen.... it freakin froze... and I had to order thru footlocker that charges sales tax...

Man, I shoulda done that but didn't know FL and Champs accept PayPal. Lesson learned. I called up Eastbay and female dogged at them.

it should be between now and 1 30 pst
and if not that 2 am pst lol
finishline will have some up around 3 pm
we got choices but im tryna get it off ndc

Yah'll atleast got a plan B. One store in my area (KC) is getting these and they won't even have my size (14). So if I don't get these off NDC thenI'm outta luck.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ucbsupafly

Which store? Footlocker told me today that they don't open until 10.

Who told you that? I talked to steven @ footlocker (?!?) or something... and he told me they open at 6am. but he wouldn't tell me how many pairsthey got in stock.

Originally Posted by gescobe

Last time i bought of NDC was the Baron 1's. They weren't up till about 1:00 PST

well they can put it whenever they feel like it but its all a matter of wait I can say
tired.gif

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Why would finishline have more up at 3?

They do with like every jordan or sometime in the afternoon i guess its the orders that aint go through
nerd.gif
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom