Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

the fnl.com restock comes from all the stores around the country that have leftover pairs
for the most case not many finishline have any left over at all
if they do they will be posted i believe on monday morning or be transfered to a bigger volume store

well all i can say is they had better not put up more packs until the ones ordered online get fulfilled! it's only fair. sry to any of you who werelooking forward to a restock but can't you agree it's only fair for the first ones to order to get their pack first???

^^they wont put a restock up without fulfilling the sizes first ordered
i believe finishline waits to up til 10 day to try to fulfill the size before cancelling
correct me if im wrong

well i finally got mine from the Nike Factory Employee store for $187.00...
I love both the store no scuffs or marks on either pair....

Originally Posted by austing03

I can see the deadbeat bidders now lol.......
i had one last night sell for 452.00 and the loser said he cant afford it and ebays changed the feedback so sellers cant leave negative feedback
mad.gif

TaggPopperNJ wrote:

people been saying the 6's run big. i wear a 10 and mines fit perfect. i got a 2nd pair in a 10.5 and they fit a lil big, but nothing crazy. so im not mad, wish i my 2nd pair was a 10 tho. the 17's are trash. i was liking them alil but did the math and would rather get rid of them, and be fine paying $310 for 2 carmines. looking for a 3rd pair but im not beat to pay that hypebeast price. im comfortable with 2 pairs. definatly need 2 pairs of these. due to the yellowing. but i dont know. i still wear my fire reds, not as much but enough i would think they would get yellowed, but nah. they sold out in hours out here in NJ. hope ya'll cop ya'll packs. these are hard to come by. so far the best pack to drop. only because of the 6's. the only packs that worth copping because of the 2 shoes are the 7/16's and the 11/12's...i wonder what they gonna drop next year.

They do run .5 size bigger. It's been well documented. Nothing to get crazy about but yes, they run bigger than any other retro released in recentyears. The 17's are normal though.

philaflava1 wrote:
TaggPopperNJ wrote:

people been saying the 6's run big. i wear a 10 and mines fit perfect. i got a 2nd pair in a 10.5 and they fit a lil big, but nothing crazy. so im not mad, wish i my 2nd pair was a 10 tho. the 17's are trash. i was liking them alil but did the math and would rather get rid of them, and be fine paying $310 for 2 carmines. looking for a 3rd pair but im not beat to pay that hypebeast price. im comfortable with 2 pairs. definatly need 2 pairs of these. due to the yellowing. but i dont know. i still wear my fire reds, not as much but enough i would think they would get yellowed, but nah. they sold out in hours out here in NJ. hope ya'll cop ya'll packs. these are hard to come by. so far the best pack to drop. only because of the 6's. the only packs that worth copping because of the 2 shoes are the 7/16's and the 11/12's...i wonder what they gonna drop next year.

They do run .5 size bigger. It's been well documented. Nothing to get crazy about but yes, they run bigger than any other retro released in recent years. The 17's are normal though.

I guess everyone on NT has the same feet, because they're gonna fit different on everyone. The 6's fit true to size in my opinion, only jordansthat run big to my knowledge are the 7's

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

How did JB sell 17's at $200 a pop?
Besides all that carbon fiber on the bottom, whats the specs on the shoe? zoom air?
because it came with a briefcase and a cd

ITS A NICE SHOE AS WELL..... ^

I am now looking for OG 17s....blue white or white red..

I love em.....wish these were the white reds...damn jb

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Eastbay Wrote: [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 11.0[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W[/td] [td]23939991 11.5[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]619.98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]8.98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]628.96[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.[/td] [/tr][/table]
I can actually be calm now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But still
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[table][tr][td]JRDN XX3-WH/BK/RD[/td] [td]18376101 11.0[/td] [td]184.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 06/23/2008[/td] [/tr][/table]
Only time can tell....

I am in the same boat as you with the XX3 All Stars....I just checked mine same as yours. I am hoping we get it sooner than later...
You may not get the XX3 All Stars. My order is saying the same thing thus I called and the rep said she dont know how that leaked through the system but all the orders will be cancelled becuase they dont pre-order Jordans. I told her its back order not pre-order. She replied thats what her Supervisor said.
mad.gif

wow what the hell!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
IF I DON'T GET MY PLAYOFFS I WILL HAVE THAT COMPANY'S $+#. IS THERE SOME WAY TO SUE THEM FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT OR SOMETHING????????????
mad.gif

I am thinking the samething becuase I ordered my Playoffs, Aquas, All Stars and CDP X/XIII. I also used the 20% off coupon code. She said they never acceptcodes on CDP and Jordans Products thus her supervisor said all those will be cancelled. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope she doesnt know what she istalking about becuase I have used codes on CDPs and other Jordan Products in the Pass. She said she doesnt know why I was allowed to to used codes on Jordansin the Pass.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

the fnl.com restock comes from all the stores around the country that have leftover pairs
for the most case not many finishline have any left over at all
if they do they will be posted i believe on monday morning or be transfered to a bigger volume store

Naw probably tuesday or wednesday since monday is a holiday

Hit champs on 42nd and surprised to see only 3 heads on the line.. 30 mins later, about 15 people hit it up behind us. Copped smoothly. I didnt think it wouldbe this easy with Carmines and in NYC the epicenter of hype. I just hope the next pack is this easy. Its hands down the best pack of the year. Bronx up!
smokin.gif

got them.... only 10 people in line i was 3rd..... SUPRISINGLY easy cop.... Maybe the 11/12 package will be this easy.....

Man still haven't gotten my approval yet on the order. Will they just hurry up and call me or just run it through argh!

Originally Posted by ddw254

got them.... only 10 people in line i was 3rd..... SUPRISINGLY easy cop.... Maybe the 11/12 package will be this easy.....
laugh.gif

Jumpman Junky wrote:
I GOT MY SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION FROM EASTBAY AND MY CDP HAS ALREADY LEFT THE STATES!!!!
^^
laugh.gif
on Sunday i doubt that they wont ship out until Tuesday

Did anyone notice that the 6/17 box is slightly taller than the 9/14 pack???Carmines are so nice and the 17s aint bad either. I know I aint selling my 17s

anyone use the memorial day discount code on swoosh.com? Just wondering if you can use it in combination with the employee discount.. thanks!

Originally Posted by jordunk

Jumpman Junky wrote:
I GOT MY SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION FROM EASTBAY AND MY CDP HAS ALREADY LEFT THE STATES!!!!
^^
laugh.gif
on Sunday i doubt that they wont ship out until Tuesday
Depending on what type of shipping service you chose Eastbay is already shipping sneakers out. I chose overnight with them and will get them byTuesday. UPS already has them out.

Originally Posted by ddw254

Dont think so. 11s? cmon...you people are gonna try and get like 10 packs. i want at least 2.

Got a call from Eastbay yesterday morning saying my order had been canceled due to no inventory. My order number started with a "G" so I thought thatmight happen. Is there anybody out there that got a non-G order number and still get their order canceled?

I like this pack alot. I was actually on the fence about the pack but I saw the 17's
pimp.gif
in person and i had to have them to complete my collection I-XX3. But aftergetting the pack I liked the Carmines
smile.gif
alot and they felt great so Iwore them yesterday and they were turning heads everywhere, I don't think Ill be wearing the XVII's yet because they look great but they fit reallysnug and for me they are extremely hard to get on especially when I want to wear them with the cover on.

Congrats 2 everyone that copped easily and not so easily but for those who haven't gotten them yet keep your head up and don't trip you'll find thepacks in some of the stores that you would least suspect especially in smaller cities around big cities you will have some luck.

Back
Top Bottom