Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Stupid Manager sold the sz. 12 at my local athletes foot and lies and says the only sz they got were 8 and 9. Man im wayyy to pissed.
Yo Tavius' where u at man they still got plenty 12's at FNL at Southlake Mall bro.

Just updating those who ordered from Finishline.com, the customer service rep. said that if you ordered within the first moments of the shoes being released(which was 11pm), your shoes will be shipping from the corporate HQ, not the stores. They will also be shipping out on Tuesday, call today to make sure howeverthat everything is verified, that it is being pulled from the HQ, and that it will indeed be shipped on Tuesday, good luck!

Originally Posted by jordunk

Jumpman Junky wrote:
I GOT MY SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION FROM EASTBAY AND MY CDP HAS ALREADY LEFT THE STATES!!!!
^^
laugh.gif
on Sunday i doubt that they wont ship out until Tuesday

exactly what i was thinking jordunk!! riiight shipped on a sunday esp memorial day weekend! riiight

NOTE: from my experience with FNL, esp with the playoff 8s...when they tell you that its shipping from the warehouse (which is when i found out that theynot only ship from store stock) that sometimes its not true bc for the playoff 8 they told me that it was shipping from warehouse, then when i called a day ortwo later to double check since it was over the weekend, they told me that it didnt get fulfilled there and had to go to a store. i then got irritated anddemanded that the lady help me find one in the store and call to confirm that they have it and will ship it (of course i said it very nicely!). Even then itdidnt go through and my order got routed elsewhere because the store didnt have it anymore etc. but eventually it was sent. i would never go through FNLonline again unless it was my last resort after my playoff 8 ordeal (granted i got them but for me to have to be persistent that they are fulfilling th eorderwas not worth it at all)

Nice to hear everyone got what they wanted for the most part..... this was a surprisingly easy cop.. i thought it would be much more difficult...Only about 13heads in line at my spot..

MAN I HATE U. LOL.........EVEN THOUGH I HAVE EM I CERTAINLY DIDN'T SPEND 187.00 ON THEM................DAMN...............I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!

dam i hella missed out on this pack. Didnt wake up in time on Saturday morning. Only two stores in the mall I was going to go were getting them. Im stilltrying to find a pair of Carmines in size 11 for a decent price.

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by ddw254

got them.... only 10 people in line i was 3rd..... SUPRISINGLY easy cop.... Maybe the 11/12 package will be this easy.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
The 11s alone are going to create mayhem. Both of these being myfavorite Js are at the top of my list. I definitely have to find out when in December they release because if it's early Dec. I'll stay in Syracuse afew more days to cop them rather than getting them in NYC
eek.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

I KNOW A EMPLOYEE PERSONALLY THAT WORKS FOR EASTBAY AND SHE SAID THAT THE PASS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO GO THROUGH FOR THE CDP BUT MOST OF THEM ARE APPROVED. IF URUSH ODERED THE CDP THE PASS WILL BE IN EFFECT STILL. BUT SHE'S NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THE STANDARD SHIPMENTS THOUGH...............WELL I HOPE U ALL GET THEPASS
smile.gif

for ONCE i finally got thru the phone on Eastbay and got my order in...they should be at my house by friday
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Went to my spot yesterday when it opened, had mine on hold, walked out with them. the other 12 people already there were heated that they couldn't gettheirs, but it's all about connections these days...... The shoes are real nice too.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

SneakerFee wrote:
Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

SneakerFee wrote:
HATE= 6'S
LOVE= 17'S

JUST MY OPINION.

Somebody's been drinking that texas LEAN!

SOOO I GUESS YOUR THE OPINION POLICE NOW HUH.... BUT YES INDEED I SIP LEAN ALSO.
eek.gif

Yes, and your now under arrest!
laugh.gif

AGREED. I bought this pack just for the 17s! Thats why i'm selling the VI's Good thing everyone likes the carmines it helps pay for my 17s
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ddw254

got them.... only 10 people in line i was 3rd..... SUPRISINGLY easy cop.... Maybe the 11/12 package will be this easy.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
"Maybe the 11/12 package will be this easy"
roll.gif
roll.gif

IN UR DREAMS.........i was on line with a kid who never bought a pair of jordans in his LIFE buy the DMP's so with the hype surrounding these being similari HIGHLY doubt that

Hopefully next months pack will be this easy to get. Can't wait at least after that I'll be able to regroup on the money.

Back
Top Bottom