Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

All these stories of how hard these are to find, and I walked by Foot Locker in Downtown Crossing in Boston at 1pm on Tuesday(!) and see they still have someleft. They got an 11.5 sitting on the table as soon as you walk in. The other CDP are available at other stores in Downtown as well.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

^ 2CABIN4LIFE is the code to use on niketown.com
HOWD yall come up with that code?

im stillin waiting to hear that
nerd.gif

to the dudes talking about the 13s we received more 13s than usualy from this pack for some reason very odd because we usually receive very little 13s

^
I guess yall can welcome him to 2008 as well
Or do yall kids just like picking on me ?
Love seeing your true colors....."Haaaters"
devil.gif

Anyways....everyone has their pack...this thread is calmed down.
tired.gif

Time to focus on the BRED 16s (bc they beat the plain hares imo)
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Gtreeskis

All these stories of how hard these are to find, and I walked by Foot Locker in Downtown Crossing in Boston at 1pm on Tuesday(!) and see they still have some left. They got an 11.5 sitting on the table as soon as you walk in. The other CDP are available at other stores in Downtown as well.

real talk. I think boston has slowed down on J's. I walked into eblens and picked up my pair today. they still have aquas and 9/14 and 2/21(notsurprisingly) on shelves

What's the likelihood of NDC doing another 're-stock'?...Probably slim to none. Guess I can check everyday to see if anyone elses ccards flop.
peace
ps. thanks for the offers poof and eastla!

Still waiting for the process for weak eastbay while you guys got steals on NDC. Price will be dropping later anyway.

well damnit.......in the bay it aint like that.......its sold out everywhere.......so im counting on fnl.com to ship it.......

Well my footlocker still has sizes 9 & up...I have my pair on hold. I didn't expect to be able to get these but I am tomorrow after exams

eek.gif
on the restock, it was early and everyone jumped on it.

Got my size 10 waiting for it to come to my doorstep, I chose ground (NDC/Swoosh), so I won't see them until Wednesday due to Memorial Day.

Just spoke with a FNL rep and my order has been fulfilled. I order within 5-10 min of the link being posted.

South Coast Plaza FL only had one sz. 13 pack and I wasn't able to get it. However , I did manage to get a pair off ebay for 345.00 . I still can't getover the inflated price on the packs . 310 is a lot for one great pair and one so so pair. oh well.

Man I thought I lost this thread. It was mad easy getting a mine. Went to FL on my break after trying FA, Champs, and FNL. Copped a quick 13 and was out.Carmines are amazing, everything I could hope for except now I'm old enough to appreciate affordthem.XVIIs are very underrated. I've worn them more than the VIs. Iwas thinking about looking for anyone thatwanted to trade for a size 12 but I decided against it becuz even NTers can sheisty.

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

it happened after someone stepped on them.... but ima call nike today and see to get a new pair
Good luck with that chief.
ha thanks it worked i called nike they told me tke it up with finishline...then i call fnl and they had me call the store...they are tracking me down anew pack of 11.5's
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

^
I guess yall can welcome him to 2008 as well
Or do yall kids just like picking on me ?
Love seeing your true colors....."Haaaters"
devil.gif

Anyways....everyone has their pack...this thread is calmed down.
tired.gif

Time to focus on the BRED 16s (bc they beat the plain hares imo)
eek.gif
Hating? I just find it dense how some people are to lazy to scroll through the pages to look for codes or to search for em. If not lazy, then dumb.

Man, I still didn't get mines. This is the first Jordan release in a minute I got screwed on.

the comment about the packages still being all over is false if you live in the bay area they were gone be saturday at noonchamps,footlocker,finishline,niketown sf,sheikh sf, gone i dont think i could have ever excpected these shoes to move so fast out stores and online big ups tothe restock and sorry for everyone that missed out on the restock and the code

Got my 1 pack in from Eastbay today. Carmines lookin real fly.
pimp.gif
17's on the other hand are lookin waaayyy too ashy.
sick.gif

My girl copped me my other pack as a gift off Eastbay but that's coming in the mail on Thursday. So I'll have my double soon.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom