Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

^ 2CABIN4LIFE is the code to use on niketown.com
HOWD yall come up with that code?

im stillin waiting to hear that
nerd.gif

Google, search nike.com codes. There you go

That's an old code. You sure it still works?

just copped my pair today. man those 6's are gravy but them damn 17's look cheap man real cheap but overall best 300 i spent in awhile.
P.S. Why no geniune leather on any of the jordans relesed lately cause this suede crap is terrible.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Got my 1 pack in from Eastbay today. Carmines lookin real fly.
pimp.gif
17's on the other hand are lookin waaayyy too ashy.
sick.gif

My girl copped me my other pack as a gift off Eastbay but that's coming in the mail on Thursday. So I'll have my double soon.
happy.gif

how did you get your pack from eastbay already? they barely started shipping today i thought? pics? dang man...i hope the 17s arent "ashy"

luckily i came into this thread before i went to school this morning, and saw the ndc restock and code. was able to snag a 10and two 9.5s for $258 shipped each. thanks guys
smokin.gif

also, AJFlint, you need to stop bringing your *%%# talking everywhere you go, you will not get answers by beingimpatient and flaming people, nor will you get props for your non-heat by asking for it in WDYWT. just stop being immature and trying to start a flame warwith everyone you see. its just childish and not the type of thing we need here.
smh.gif

still kinda mad i rushed saturday morning and aint use the code for
ndc lol
335 aint bad i guess

finally sold my sz 10 and got my sz 9. the 6 fit perfect IMO but the xvii are tight on the side

Im not seing the pack in men sizes aywhere on finishline.com just kids sizes someone please link me!? and any codes working?

Bro it really aint i click the square ad that shows the package on the main page and it shows me kids 6?17 and then the 2/21 and the 9/14 and some countdownshirts no mens sz 6/17

Appreciate it, the codes dont work like stated before and i really need a sz 9 and they dont got it, ill just pray for another restock with a useable code formy size since i already got one pack.

yeah this code not working is whats keeping me from buying. im not paying 337 for a pair of carmines

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Got my 1 pack in from Eastbay today. Carmines lookin real fly.
pimp.gif
17's on the other hand are lookin waaayyy too ashy.
sick.gif

My girl copped me my other pack as a gift off Eastbay but that's coming in the mail on Thursday. So I'll have my double soon.
happy.gif

how did you get your pack from eastbay already? they barely started shipping today i thought? pics? dang man...i hope the 17s arent "ashy"
Yeah well that's what I thought too. I chose overnight shipping and I got my shipping information already on Sunday. Shoes were supposed to gethere tomorrow but they arrived today!
eek.gif
I'll post pics when I gethome.....

Back
Top Bottom