Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bruza

how is that possible?

i'm a bit skeptical
They don' t usually repost on the main website their restocks because they have such a limited stock they know it will sell out quickly. If itdoesn't sell within a day or two, they put up whatever they have left on the main page. In this case they will sell out within a couple hours I wouldimagine. The link is legit tho. I saved it from the original release on friday in my "favorites", and when I click it it pops up with the full sizerun.

You gotta learn the tricks of the trade in this game.

For those who purchased from eastbay, do they consider the CDP's one item when you ship? The reason I ask is I'm going to buy 2 giftcards (the 20% offcode) for future packs and I want to load them with the right amount.

My only hesitation in doing this is that I could get shut out when I go to use them because of a typical site crash.

Logic makes me think it should count as one item, but logic also makes me think they'd get their %@% together so the damn site doesn't crash duringevery release.

Any help would be appreciated.

EASTBAY heads - ordered one pack of 10.5 on release within 15 min and got Standard plus shipping - just got a UPS 3 Day select tracking number!

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

does any know if thier are any discounts on finishline ?!!?
nope da discounts aint workin on da restocks
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bengleu22

For those who purchased from eastbay, do they consider the CDP's one item when you ship? The reason I ask is I'm going to buy 2 giftcards (the 20% off code) for future packs and I want to load them with the right amount.

My only hesitation in doing this is that I could get shut out when I go to use them because of a typical site crash.

Logic makes me think it should count as one item, but logic also makes me think they'd get their %@% together so the damn site doesn't crash during every release.

I Am not sur eyou can use those 20% off gift cards to buy the packs. Read the details before you buy and yes the packs are considered 1 item $6.99shipping standard.

see my sig for 5% back at Mostly all shoe stores
smile.gif

thanks for update

i just ordered a 15 on impulse b4 i heard of this smh...!!!!!

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

For those who purchased from eastbay, do they consider the CDP's one item when you ship? The reason I ask is I'm going to buy 2 giftcards (the 20% off code) for future packs and I want to load them with the right amount.

Logic makes me think it should count as one item, but logic also makes me think they'd get their %@% together so the damn site doesn't crash during every release.

I Am not sur eyou can use those 20% off gift cards to buy the packs. Read the details before you buy and yes the packs are considered 1 item $6.99 shipping standard.

i used a gift card to buy this pack(not loaded by 20%, but originally the first one I got was from a 20% gc ---I kept reloading after I reached 0 after thefirst one -- so it's the same # and pin#), I don't see why you can't use a gift card that you got 20% off to buy anything on eastbay. A GIFT cardis a gift card, there are no differentiations as far as processing on the site.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I Am not sur eyou can use those 20% off gift cards to buy the packs. Read the details before you buy and yes the packs are considered 1 item $6.99 shipping standard.

i used a gift card to buy this pack(not loaded by 20%, but originally the first one I got was from a 20% gc ---I kept reloading after I reached 0 after the first one -- so it's the same # and pin#), I don't see why you can't use a gift card that you got 20% off to buy anything on eastbay. A GIFT card is a gift card, there are no differentiations as far as processing on the site.
The reason why I said that is becuase some of the gifl cards have limitations, and someone in here who used it to buy their pack friday night said theorder # begins with a G and Eastbay had called them and told them their order was cancelled. Thats is why I said to double check the details and limitationsbefore buying the gift card.

did anyone else get there confirmation email from fnl.com sayin there package shipped I just got mines a lil while ago

Back
Top Bottom