Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by 95collector

why does every1 keep saying its a FSR

if its sizes 9.5-14 its not a FULL SIZE RUN
check again, its sz 7.5 all the way to 15.
gone by now though, only 7.5 and 8 left

hey it only fair that we get what we pay for you know cause really we the only reason why they still around...... thats why i emailed the cat back and saidgive me a refund so i can go buy some reeboks.... lol... just jokin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I got shipping confirmation for both pairs I ordered from Nike.com. They're scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
I used ground shipping and ordered on Saturday if it matters. One pair to my job, the other to my house.

And no, I didn't use the discount coupon.

damn how you getting your packs tomorrow and I paid an extra 12$ to get 2 day air
mad.gif
Sometimes, it depends how close you live to their shipping warehouse. I know for Eastbay, some folks pay for groud shipping and get it within 1-3business days. And remember expedited shipping does not affect your processing time. You will get what you paid for after the shoes are processed
laugh.gif

~sigh~ i missed the re-stock! im sad for real now
frown.gif

anyone know where i can cop a sz 9.5-10.5 for retail?

I just got my pair in from the restock on niketown.com. I paid the extra $25 for overnight shipping

Originally Posted by martymarjr

Countdown pack quality

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (Larry) - 05/28/2008 07:10 AM
Hi Mr. Hart,

Thanks for your response!

I do understand where you are coming from. We are not able to make any exchanges. I am sorry for any disappointment. Your two options would be to return them to the place of purchase or send them to us under our retail return policy.

I would like you to know that Nike stands behind its products for material or manufacturing flaws.

I recommend that you first try to return or exchange your product at the place of purchase. I understand that this isn't an option for you as they do not have any of the pack left. However, you may be able to get a refun. If you have already tried this, or it is not an option for you, please review our return guidelines at http://www.nikebiz.com/customer_service/return_guidelines/.

Then, to receive specific return instructions and a claim number, please contact our automated system at 1-800-344-6453, and choose option 3 for returns.

Marty, if we approve your claim (which we side with the consumer as much as possible) then we will send you a product voucher worth the suggested retail price of your shoes. You can then purchase a new Nike item online at http://www.nikestore.com or http://www.nikeid.com, only.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Larry
Nike
So will nike accept the 17's back and give you a product voucher for half or would they want you to return the carmine's aswell? Knowing them they would want you to return the entire pack
mad.gif

WHOOOOOOOO THERE IS A GOD!!!!.....LOL, I just My Carmines today for 180.00 box and all, My Lil' Cousin works for Footaction and his managers brotherbrought the pakage for his son. Get this....His son didnt like the Carmines only the XVII's...+%+???, so He sold them to me for 180 because he knew I hadbeen looking for them but couldnt find em so He hooked me up. As soon as he told me he would sell em to me I left work Immediatly before he could change hismind, or Google them and see what there going for on the internet...lol

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by George C Scott

What is the point of complaiining about the 17's.....the Carmines are what you are paying for. The 17's are just to make you feel like you actually got more than one pair of shoes for $300. But you didn't. The Carmines are the price of the pack, the 17's are extra baggage.

It's people like you that make JB not care about quality.
indifferent.gif
Seriously....why should JB worry about quality.......name ONE other product that people get out of bed early and stand in line in front of the storewaiting for......and pay OVER retail for......everyone in the game is either part of the problem, or part of the solution as far as quality is concerned.

If you are really concerned with JB quality, then be part of the solution: don't buy.

I buy with both fists, but I don't consider myself part of the problem, because as far as I'm concerned, there is no problem. I am a NYC DC 9construction painter and I wear my J's down to the nub. They hold up under extreme duress as far as I'm concerned.....I beat those boys like a bad dog,and when I'm done with them, I toss them and demote another pair from casual duty to work duty. Why complain about quality? Buy or don't buy. Buy ordon't buy. Buy or don't buy. There is nothing else to do.

Im still pissed i didnt get my pair...I hope to get two packages of 7/16 so that I can trade for some 6/17 package

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Countdown pack quality

Discussion Thread
Hi Mr. Hart,

I do understand where you are coming from. We are not able to make any exchanges. I am sorry for any disappointment. Your two options would be to return them to the place of purchase or send them to us under our retail return policy.

I would like you to know that Nike stands behind its products for material or manufacturing flaws.

I recommend that you first try to return or exchange your product at the place of purchase. I understand that this isn't an option for you as they do not have any of the pack left. However, you may be able to get a refun. If you have already tried this, or it is not an option for you, please review our return guidelines at http://www.nikebiz.com/customer_service/return_guidelines/.

Then, to receive specific return instructions and a claim number, please contact our automated system at 1-800-344-6453, and choose option 3 for returns.

Marty, if we approve your claim (which we side with the consumer as much as possible) then we will send you a product voucher worth the suggested retail price of your shoes. You can then purchase a new Nike item online at http://www.nikestore.com or http://www.nikeid.com, only.

Sincerely,

Larry
Nike
So will nike accept the 17's back and give you a product voucher for half or would they want you to return the carmine's as well? Knowing them they would want you to return the entire pack
mad.gif

yeah they want the whole pack back so what can you do gotta have my carmines

What is the point of complaiining about the 17's.....the Carmines are what you are paying for. The 17's are just to make you feel like you actually got more than one pair of shoes for $300. But you didn't. The Carmines are the price of the pack, the 17's are extra baggage.

indifferent.gif
Seriously....why should JB worry about quality.......name ONE other product that people get out of bed early and stand in line in front of the store waiting for......and pay OVER retail for......everyone in the game is either part of the problem, or part of the solution as far as quality is concerned.

If you are really concerned with JB quality, then be part of the solution: don't buy.

I buy with both fists, but I don't consider myself part of the problem, because as far as I'm concerned, there is no problem. I am a NYC DC 9 construction painter and I wear my J's down to the nub. They hold up under extreme duress as far as I'm concerned.....I beat those boys like a bad dog, and when I'm done with them, I toss them and demote another pair from casual duty to work duty. Why complain about quality? Buy or don't buy. Buy or don't buy. Buy or don't buy. There is nothing else to do.

Well for one another product people buy and waited in line for was the wii, and PS3, not too sure about the xbox 360 but as the consumer, you have theright to ask for quality. Read what the nike representative says "I would like you to know that Nike stands behind its products for material ormanufacturing flaws." No one is making me buy anything which I agree upon but don't tell me the brand stands for quality and give me a piece of%#%$." $310 is alot for a pair of shoes and we as the consumer would like the price to reflect the quality. What if the new car you bought all of suddenbreaks down? Do you have the right to complain or are you just going to say eff it why complain? Companies only look to make money (obviously) If there are nocomplaints about the horrible crasftmanship they try to pull, why should they change it? If the consumers don't act on it, they won't, simple as that.

Countdown pack quality

Discussion Thread
Hi Mr. Hart,

Sincerely,

Larry
Nike

Customer (Marty Hart) - 05/27/2008 04:03 PM
I just purchased the 6/17 jordan countdown pack today and i was very disappointed in the quality of the retro 17 shoe.The suede on the shoe had scuffs and lint all over it and the soles also had scuffs and nicks on it.For the price i paid for this pack i expect the upmost quality and condtion of a $300+ product.I had plans of buying the other packs released later this year but if thats what jordan/nike is going to put out for their beloved customers then they can keep it.
I know the company may not care about how i feel about one product but i work damn hard for my money and i used to love the quality of nike/jordan products both i guess things changes.
sincerely former jordan/nike customer
Mr.Hart

whats the email to contact them? good thing you are speaking up. im not sure if it will make a difference but if enough of us complain maybe something willhappen. who knows but its better to speak up than to let them steam roll us with crap. i have not recieved mines (arriving on the 30th) so hopefully theywont be so crappy as everyone is saying....i actually wanted the 17s since my OGs are beat to death...just tried repairing the soles with shoe goo hahaha theymade the bottom soles way too thin...my damn carbon fiber has burned through already too.

wouldnt it suck if those who ordered on release night/day did not get their orders and those who ordered on restock did? i hope finishline gets their $%+straight!

indifferent.gif
Seriously....why should JB worry about quality.......name ONE other product that people get out of bed early and stand in line in front of the store waiting for......and pay OVER retail for......everyone in the game is either part of the problem, or part of the solution as far as quality is concerned.

I buy with both fists, but I don't consider myself part of the problem, because as far as I'm concerned, there is no problem. I am a NYC DC 9 construction painter and I wear my J's down to the nub. They hold up under extreme duress as far as I'm concerned.....I beat those boys like a bad dog, and when I'm done with them, I toss them and demote another pair from casual duty to work duty. Why complain about quality? Buy or don't buy. Buy or don't buy. Buy or don't buy. There is nothing else to do.

Well for one another product people buy and waited in line for was the wii, and PS3, not too sure about the xbox 360 but as the consumer, you have the right to ask for quality. Read what the nike representative says "I would like you to know that Nike stands behind its products for material or manufacturing flaws." No one is making me buy anything which I agree upon but don't tell me the brand stands for quality and give me a piece of %#%$." $310 is alot for a pair of shoes and we as the consumer would like the price to reflect the quality. What if the new car you bought all of sudden breaks down? Do you have the right to complain or are you just going to say eff it why complain? Companies only look to make money (obviously) If there are no complaints about the horrible crasftmanship they try to pull, why should they change it? If the consumers don't act on it, they won't, simple as that.
George, you kinda just proved TJ's point... the only way for the consumers to act on it in a meaningful way is to stop buying the products. Ifyou complain to Nike, but then keep buying the products when you KNOW they're low-quality, then the company has no incentive to listen to your (andeveryone else's) complaints. Such complaints become disingenuous. Also, every company claims to care about the quality of its products. You should takesuch claims with a grain of salt. Its like every politician claims to be honest, and every cable news station claims to be fair and balanced. It meansnothing. Its a tagline meant to fool those who are stupid enough to be fooled by such claims. But you're lucky enough to have an opportunity to actuallytake this particular product out of the box, inspect it, and even try it on before you purchase it. Yet you do so, and (according to you) realize that itslow-quality and purchase it anyway. Therefore, as TJ hinted at, either (a) you're a fool, (b) you really don't care that much about the quality or (c)the quality issues don't outweigh whatever other reasons you have for buying the shoes. But if you really care about the quality, then hold yourself up toyour own standards and don't buy the product. period. Flooding Nike with disingenuous complaints about quality while continuing to buy those sameproducts will change nothing. Money talks, bull-isht walks.

Got my 2nd pack in from Eastbay today. Didn't open the box yet because for the time being I'm too tired.
laugh.gif
Congratulations to those who got theirsand enjoy theirs. 2 packs for me next month as well.
pimp.gif

anyone paying more than 100 for the cdp 17s from someone should reconsider their purchase. this is a 17's buyers market. you got all these guys buying uppacks for the carmines who just want to unload the 17s otherwise they are stuck with a fat bill and shoes they can care less about. Buying the 17s for half thecost of the pack from someone who obviously has more than one to sell is doing them a favor and doing a disfavor to yourself. You might as well get the packsand sell off the carmines for like $250+ just my opinion. i only posted this because I was looking for OG 17s or even the cdp version and people are asking for$150+...are you joking me?

F'ING FNL.COM, I ordered withing 2 minutes of release on Friday and now they say may not be ablel to fulfill my order. Is been in pick status or some BS%!*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the XVII's are there to increase JB's profit margin...the whole idea of "packs" is a complete gimmick

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

AJFlint,

Out of curiousity...werent your initial estimates a Grand+ in the next couple of years?....

Yea I said that....in terms of 7+ years from now (10 years what do you think they will go for...if JB keeps up with these newer fugly kicks?).........thekids who are working with their pops (10 yr olds) to get this pack...will have significance to them in 10 years or something and may want it...I dont knowman...dont listen to me though!! Just mo.

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

AJFlint23 do you have a job? I dont think i have seen someone post soo much
Every jordan topic i go in, you've posted 30 times alredy
I do...my job is school, im a senior this year.

Its summer time....I work at night during the summer for extra cash (chef).
I have just really gotten into shoes, now that Im close to graduating !!!
I do have summer school coming up
nerd.gif

And with all these releases, Im siked
pimp.gif

I dont really mean to post so much...Im a NEWBIE...lol

Back
Top Bottom