Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

Can someone post a pic of how they laced up their XVIIs? They came prelaced in a wierd way..I havent had a pair of XVIIs yet so i dunno what the deal is-- do i keep them that way bc thats how they were designed, or relace them like all my other shoes??

i was wondering what you were talking about with this comment, so i took out a pair of the 17s from the pack and popped off the lace cover to see what wasgood...
and youre right, these are laced pretty strangely...if you want to know, the OG 17s didnt come laced like this...they came laced up"normally" with the X pattern in the laces...not the way the CDP 17s are...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Can someone post a pic of how they laced up their XVIIs? They came prelaced in a wierd way..I havent had a pair of XVIIs yet so i dunno what the deal is-- do i keep them that way bc thats how they were designed, or relace them like all my other shoes??

i was wondering what you were talking about with this comment, so i took out a pair of the 17s from the pack and popped off the lace cover to see what was good...
and youre right, these are laced pretty strangely...if you want to know, the OG 17s didnt come laced like this...they came laced up "normally" with the X pattern in the laces...not the way the CDP 17s are...

Ok good, thanks...I will probably relace them then, I was just asking if there was a certain way bc i plan on playing ball in them and didnt want them tonot be laced up tightly when i play in them.

For all the people who purchased from the FNL restock on Tues night/Wed morning, I spoke to a guy at FNL who told me I have a 50/50 chance of actually gettingthe shoes. They're rounding up shoes from stores that have excess stock. So fnl.com sells the shoes first, then does an inventory. They post the shoeson their web site, knowing full well that a certain number of orders is going to get cancelled. Most businesses do this in reverse, taking inventory first andthen selling the product. This seems like a really lousy way for FNL to do business. A lot of people who ordered yesterday are going to be disappointed whentheir orders get cancelled.

Originally Posted by jw4

For all the people who purchased from the FNL restock on Tues night/Wed morning, I spoke to a guy at FNL who told me I have a 50/50 chance of actually getting the shoes. They're rounding up shoes from stores that have excess stock. So fnl.com sells the shoes first, then does an inventory. They post the shoes on their web site, knowing full well that a certain number of orders is going to get cancelled. Most businesses do this in reverse, taking inventory first and then selling the product. This seems like a really lousy way for FNL to do business. A lot of people who ordered yesterday are going to be disappointed when their orders get cancelled.

that's why alot of people refuse to order from finishline.

m wearin my xvii today .... and m not sure what u guys were talking bout... they are prety confy in my opinion...
really dnt wanna ball in em ... but i know they would be a good pair to ball with....
i like the way it fits
wink.gif

good luck for those still in the hunt!

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

What??? U rock them any way you want. There is no right/wrong way.

I lace mine like any other shoe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so many people are annoying i get like 6 pms saying if im interested theyll let it go for 500 shipped

^ thats a lot. most of them are going for 400 at most on ebay.....idk why they would even ask for 500...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jw4

For all the people who purchased from the FNL restock on Tues night/Wed morning, I spoke to a guy at FNL who told me I have a 50/50 chance of actually getting the shoes. They're rounding up shoes from stores that have excess stock. So fnl.com sells the shoes first, then does an inventory. They post the shoes on their web site, knowing full well that a certain number of orders is going to get cancelled. Most businesses do this in reverse, taking inventory first and then selling the product. This seems like a really lousy way for FNL to do business. A lot of people who ordered yesterday are going to be disappointed when their orders get cancelled.

if they don't have it they should refund you 300+ plus interest they owe you by holding on to your money. I know some other sites who are fully awareof an item being out of stock/have poor inventory tracking ---- yet they take your money and refund you 5 days later.

^^^^ the 17's aren't wack, they are nice. but i just dont want em. i have to many kix thats black n silver FOAMS, duncans LEBRONS. it would be added tothe same colored shoes list. i just dont want em

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

are you all with tight fitting 17s taking the strap off?

once the strap is off, the laces loose, and your foot in them for a while, they open up.

For you folks with ninja turtle feet, the 17 does have a narrow fit.

i cant even fit the strap on cuz i tried to lace them so loose... maybe i do have wide feet but no the J's have felt this tight around my foot... itried to wear them around my house to see if they will loosen up but damn my feet are in pain...

I find it interesting that the same factory used for the mid and low patent leather XI's about 7 years ago is the same factory that was used for thecarmines. LN3

Dude my OG XVIIs fit way tight too, and I have narrow feet. They were a terrible shoe to ball in. I ordered on the restock on finishline so hopefully I can getmy pack. I am not excited about the XVIIs, but I will rock them till they fall apart like I did my OGs.

i dont own any jordans but these are gonna change that, how do the 6s fit? im a 13 in stuff like the 180s and 90s but a 12 in a bunch of other models andbrands, should i go with 13s or 12s? thanks a lot

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jw4

if they don't have it they should refund you 300+ plus interest they owe you by holding on to your money. I know some other sites who are fully aware of an item being out of stock/have poor inventory tracking ---- yet they take your money and refund you 5 days later.

Not supporting Finishline, but all they did was give people that missed out HOPE. So many dudes were laughing at heads for waking up early and working sohard for their pairs. Monday rolls around and "YaY, I caught the FNL re-up, and I didn't break a sweat this weekend" If you get your re-up order,Congrats! If you don't, hustle hard. If you camped out Friday night and didn't get a pair, AND missed out on the re-up order, then I'll pour outsome liquor.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

man! so the 17s dont fit like the OG 17s? apparently they are runnign tight? now i really cant wait for my pack to come on friday. so whats the consensus guys? are they just made too small? if nike messed this up more im going to be hella pissed!! its bad enough they made it nubuck instead of leather.

Word!
smokin.gif

I normally wear a 9, and I had to settle for a size 10CDP since that was all they had. Fortunately the 17's fit just right..
tongue.gif

Carmines are bit big, but an extra sock will do.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

i ordered friday at 4 40 am when they first came up on ndc
and my order still say in progress or w.e.
wwwwwtttttffff

same here. i even got a call from nike that they had been cleared for shipping gbit it still says in progress...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

are you all with tight fitting 17s taking the strap off?

once the strap is off, the laces loose, and your foot in them for a while, they open up.

For you folks with ninja turtle feet, the 17 does have a narrow fit.

i cant even fit the strap on cuz i tried to lace them so loose... maybe i do have wide feet but no the J's have felt this tight around my foot... i tried to wear them around my house to see if they will loosen up but damn my feet are in pain...

Yeah I got the same problem with mine with the strap on it's a real pain to wear. But if you take the strap off and loosen up the laces then it'sa little bit more bearable. What they should have done is sold the VIs in your size and the XVIIs in one size larger.
eyes.gif

My 2 size 13 packs arrived today from NDC.com and it looks like they didnt even charge me for them lol. My credit card was charged the night I ordered them.But I look today and they have disappeared from my bank account. Has this ever happend to anyone?

^^^ yeah , that happens with eastbay also ... the first was just an authorization , and probably never changed from the "pending" status ...

now if 2 weeks go by , and the charge still ain't there , then i would say you can get excited .. i have had eastbay take the money out 2-3 days AFTER myshipment was delivered

Back
Top Bottom