Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

THIS.
How do you size down A WHOLE SIZE?
mean.gif
I believe I am a size 12 or somewhere between 11.5

VIIs are huge, however wearing a 11 is pretty tight, not too tight though

In IIIs I am 11.5, good fit

In recent IVs , the fire reds i got 11.5 but were tighter than the VIIs in 11, so i got a pair of military blues in 12 and they are a nice fit, little loose

Jordan Brand sizing is all over the place, no consistency between different styles, even same styles released in the same year 

type of socks make a difference too

sometimes i wear thin socks and sometimes thick, YMMV

These are up on Footlocker.com and Footaction.com release calendars, set to come back out on November 24th for anyone that has missed out or wants to get for less than retail.  I'm sure the birthday coupon or something can be used to cop for under retail.  Hope you all get your pairs!

^ wondering if it's a mistake on their part. Regardless, I'm going to check it out online.

^ wondering if it's a mistake on their part. Regardless, I'm going to check it out online.
It's on Foot Action's calendar as well.  I know they are all under the same corporate umbrella, but they at least updated another place.  No Eastbay or Champ's calendar to check that I know of though.  It is odd to see a restock on their calendar like that.

Should have never passed on these man.

I'll be copping a pair soon throughout the holiday season

still havent rocked my pair from the JJ restock.... think ill keep em on ice with my 2nd pair of bordeaux for a lil longer

Last edited:
How are these fitting for most of you? I know the general consensus is that they run a bit big, but I just wanted to get more feedback before I decide to drop $ on these.

Nike.com re-releasing these again for anyone that missed out. 
[table][tr][td]11/24/12[/td][td]Air Jordan 7 Retro[/td][td]Black/True Red-Dark Charcoal-Club Purple[/td][td]$160[/td][td]304775-018[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][TR]
[td]11/24/12[/td]

[td]Air Jordan 7 Retro[/td]

[td]Black/True Red-Dark Charcoal-Club Purple[/td]

[td]$160[/td]

[td]304775-018[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

Did they find a warehouse of stock or just made a ton of these

[table][TR]
[td]11/24/12[/td]

[td]$160[/td]

[td]304775-018[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]
Wow Nike is truly crapping on resellers :rofl:

Last edited:
Hopefully they do the same for the upcoming holiday releases, it would make resellers shy away from buying up every shoe that releases n stick to limited releases.

BTW I'm unDS these tonight :smokin

Are these releasing just online or in stores as well, and if so...how do you think demand will be with 2 big JB releases a day apart??

[table][TR]
[td]11/24/12[/td]

[td]$160[/td]

[td]304775-018[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]
tumblr_m1xj6lGQcG1qi0mi7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m6hbi2TYZ31rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom