Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Are these releasing just on line or in stores as well, and if so...how do you think demand will be with 2 big JB releases a day apart??
The Slim Jenkins 9's form the Kilroy pack are actually releasing the same day as these charcoal 7's, Nov. 24th.  The 7's won't be very hard to get on this restock.  They were easy to get on the Sept 1 RD, as in not having to wait in lines or camp out, or click the link in 0.02 milliseconds.  They were on shelves and available on line for a day or 2.  Will be even easier this time around.  I think JB is just releasing a shoe to have an in store presence while holiday shoppers are in stores, and possibly making a decision based on what is in front of them on the shelf. 

last time i seen JB re-release something so fast was when da women's university blue XII's became such item for guys

that they re-released em for men a couple of months later as a quick strike.

The Slim Jenkins 9's form the Kilroy pack are actually releasing the same day as these charcoal 7's, Nov. 24th.  The 7's won't be very hard to get on this restock.  They were easy to get on the Sept 1 RD, as in not having to wait in lines or camp out, or click the link in 0.02 milliseconds.  They were on shelves and available on line for a day or 2.  Will be even easier this time around.  I think JB is just releasing a shoe to have an in store presence while holiday shoppers are in stores, and possibly making a decision based on what is in front of them on the shelf. 

Yeah I knew about the slims, but ill be moving this week, and I didn't know if I could hit the mall or had to try the net when they drop. Thanks, and yeah I agree about it being there as an un expected option for holiday consumers.

Nike.com re-releasing these again for anyone that missed out. 

[table][TR]
[td]11/24/12[/td]

[td]Air Jordan 7 Retro[/td]

[td]Black/True Red-Dark Charcoal-Club Purple[/td]

[td]$160[/td]

[td]304775-018[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

where did you find this? just asking

where did you find this? just asking
I posted a pic from Footlockers on line release calendar a few pages back.  And that is on Footlocker's website still, but here is another shot of it.  His screen shot looks like it is from Nike somewhere.  How nice would it be if this release was the pair from the 7's DMP?

I wonder if this is JB saying, well if you miss out on the black cements you can get these. So you can't complain with us having enough and the riots.

I wonder if they're going to try the same in December.

I'm interested in the production dates.

I wonder if this is JB saying, well if you miss out on the black cements you can get these. So you can't complain with us having enough and the riots.
I wonder if they're going to try the same in December.
I'm interested in the production dates.

Im thinking the same thing

Yankee XIIs now

URL]

Anyways, regarding the restock, might as well grab a pair. Love these.

I actually don't want them to restock... There's already like 8 people including myself with them in my school I don't want more :/

I actually don't want them to restock... There's already like 8 people including myself with them in my school I don't want more :/

What are you, like 15 bruh?

I say bravo to jordan though. After countless complaints of there not being enough retro's to go around, and the continual rise of resellers, its nice to see them actually listen and try to appease to the masses. A win win for them. They get more money in their pocket, we get another crack at grabbing the shoes for retail.

What are you, like 15 bruh?
I say bravo to jordan though. After countless complaints of there not being enough retro's to go around, and the continual rise of resellers, its nice to see them actually listen and try to appease to the masses. A win win for them. They get more money in their pocket, we get another crack at grabbing the shoes for retail.

Lol, 17. Can you blame me for not wanting to wear the same shoes as everyone else?

I just wore mine for the first time last night, and they look and feel amazing. I'm glad they are restocking them. I think they are one of the best Jordan shoes this year, quality wise.

This release was a surprise for me back in September when they came out. I thought that I could have went to the store later in the day to get them but I'm glad that I went with my first instincts to go out early because a lot of people in my area actually came out to get them. I can definitely understand the reason for the restock.

laugh.gif
 prob rereleasing them because they had a bunch leftover somewhere from the first release. not like these were that hard to get the first time around.

Lol, 17. Can you blame me for not wanting to wear the same shoes as everyone else?
It's not necessarily what you wear but how you wear it. To quote Will Smith in MIB, "The difference between you and me, is I make these joints look good."  Also, you could be daring and learn how to customize. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom