Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Might try to get a pair on the re-release . Won't be disappointed if I can't since I didn't try to get em the first time around .

last time i seen JB re-release something so fast was when da women's university blue XII's became such item for guys

that they re-released em for men a couple of months later as a quick strike.
I still remember being confused about those..by the time I released they were mens too it was too late. :smh:

makes sense now, saw these in our system and was confused as hell thought it was a mistake, we get our pairs in tomorrow, release date said 11/24, should be available in all stores that received them on the 1st.

What are you, like 15 bruh?
I say bravo to jordan though. After countless complaints of there not being enough retro's to go around, and the continual rise of resellers, its nice to see them actually listen and try to appease to the masses. A win win for them. They get more money in their pocket, we get another crack at grabbing the shoes for retail.
Lol, 17. Can you blame me for not wanting to wear the same shoes as everyone else?
gw-close20door.gif

makes sense now, saw these in our system and was confused as hell thought it was a mistake, we get our pairs in tomorrow, release date said 11/24, should be available in all stores that received them on the 1st.
Wait, explain fam. You work at a store and the're getting them in too? I thought it was only online?

Your info says you're from MD. Where do you work? I'm trying to cop :lol:

If JB can restock these, they can restock any release.

And these were plentiful back in September.

Hoping for a restock on the B/Red 4s if I miss out.

welp, might mean i can grab them from FNL with a coupon and return the BGrade pair I got for 130 from an outlet lol

Wait, explain fam. You work at a store and the're getting them in too? I thought it was only online?
Your info says you're from MD. Where do you work? I'm trying to cop
laugh.gif
from MD but I work in a store in WV, since where getting them again, I'm pretty sure every store who received them the first time, should be selling them on the 24th, its not just online only, should be interesting to see if these sit this time around, since the iv's are dropping a day before these

Just got our pairs in today, don't know how to post pics from iPhone but the production dates say 4/11/12 to 5/16/12

Last edited:
Just got our pairs in today, don't know how to post pics from iPhone but the production dates say 4/11/12 to 5/16/12
Doesn't seem like they made more, must be returned overseas stock in combination with domestic pairs that didn't sell out in places that don't buy a lot of Jordan's would be my best guess.....

Had 2 let my sept. pair go for financial reasons at the time :smh: Don't neccessarily need another pair at this moment but...since there one of my Jordan grails thinking bout scooping jus for the love of it tho! So many choices so little time, Are they releasing everywhere as far as typical places go?

I'd rather see a bunch of other stuff re-released than these. What about the playoff XIIs. That was a crazy release here and I missed out on my pair messin' round with a @&$#%? connect.

I'd rather see a bunch of other stuff re-released than these. What about the playoff XIIs. That was a crazy release here and I missed out on my pair messin' round with a @&$#%? connect.

B-grade Playoff XIIs were at outlets and eventually they allowed phone orders.... Gotta keep an eye out for outlet b-grade drops most releases have been hitting there...

What are you, like 15 bruh?
I say bravo to jordan though. After countless complaints of there not being enough retro's to go around, and the continual rise of resellers, its nice to see them actually listen and try to appease to the masses. A win win for them. They get more money in their pocket, we get another crack at grabbing the shoes for retail.
Lol, 17. Can you blame me for not wanting to wear the same shoes as everyone else?
gw-close20door.gif
dang yall kill me with these gifs. rollin
roll.gif

These are one of my top 3 favorite Jordans, but I already copped on RD. I'm not giving JB another $180+ of my money. I hope everyone who wanted them is able to cop.

These should be an effort less cop if anyone wants them. I doubt people that copped in september will cop again. Should be able to go to store, walk in and out.

Back
Top Bottom