Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I've found after a couple months and probably 8-10 wears that these crease on the interior side of each shoe near the first lace hole very badly, even with my decreasers in. Much more so than my Bordeaux and definitely more than my leather based VII's. Can't say I find this to be a particularly durable sneaker, even by JB's awful quality standards.

I just don't get this. It's not like many people missed out on the first release. Why not re-release something that was a little harder to get?

I just don't get this. It's not like many people missed out on the first release. Why not re-release something that was a little harder to get?
Because these TOTALLY failed overseas and they know that people WILL buy these here. These hit outlets as well like two weeks ago. Lol,
are these going to be re-stocked online? (NDC, Eastbay, FNL)
Yes, NDC already tweeted their restock info.

Smh, called around just bout to every spot to see if they were having these & everybody said no...guess its online for me then

Because these TOTALLY failed overseas and they know that people WILL buy these here. These hit outlets as well like two weeks ago. Lol,

Yes, NDC already tweeted their restock info.
What's the link for this twitter info? I didn't see it..

on nike twitter it says:

"Reminder: The Air Jordan 7 Retro ‘Black/Red-Charcoal’ launches tomorrow at 8am EST. Twitter link only. No calls pic.twitter.com/mOmpBODB"

What does it mean by Twitter link only? Are they going to tweet another link at 8 tomorrow?

Can't wait for this restock!
nthat.gif
Do these run big like some of the Retro VII's?

Last edited:
Woke up late but just copped from finishline. props to whoever for the restock info

FNL website is junk, i got a pair in my cart but the process won't go all the way through, gonna keep tryin footlocker.com

I refuse to buy them from FNL if I can't use my employee discount, and you can't online for some reason. On to the next release.

Back
Top Bottom