Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I agree. I wish the heels were off white like the original samples but whatev. I am the only one who likes off white anyway.

Just a few short weeks and I'll have these.

Looking absolutely beautiful.

Plan on picking up a pair for my little one too.

air-jordan-7-vii-charcoal-2012-retro-epic-look.jpg

:smokin

Does anyone know why they have barrel laces on these instead of flat laces? Or is that just arbitrary?

Does anyone know why they have barrel laces on these instead of flat laces? Or is that just arbitrary?
The 2002's had them and I think they're trying to repeat the look of those. I'm sure plenty of people will swap the laces to flat ones though to mimic the OG's.

Who am I kidding. I'll prolly end up getting these too, despite promising myself I wouldnt. If resell prices are rape I can skip, since I can't afford them release date. Tattoo the week before.
I am going to NY in October, and I am doing some clothes and shoe shopping before, so I can stunt on dudes :pimp:
I wish a different pair of black shoes would come out. As I would only be copping these cuz I havent got any black colorways in a while and need some as beaters

Stealth 10s are my beaters. I copped them last month. They really sat here. There were 3 pairs left. You should have a problem finding a pair far from retail. And the quality on these may be the best I've gotten out of 2012.

Can't you dress yourself? I mean it is not hard to find matching clothes without JB making them for you
Yeah i can why the hell you care if i want matching jordan gear? Lmao get off my nutz last time i checked theres a thread for matching socks for shoes that release.   lmao

Last edited:
I actually prefer the round laces lol. First Jordan cop since the Bred/Blacktoe AJKO. Always loved this shoe. Cant wait 
glasses.gif

Stealth 10s are my beaters. I copped them last month. They really sat here. There were 3 pairs left. You should have a problem finding a pair far from retail. And the quality on these may be the best I've gotten out of 2012.
I did not like the stealth 10s. I saw this sample earlier today and thought, why didn't they use this?
http://styleengine.com/2012/08/14/air-jordan-10-shadow-sample/
And even then I would need to see them in person to decide whether or not to cop as beaters.

I am guessing you mean shouldnt? That would be great news!

Yah just by looking at them pics I can tell the quality will be on point on this release.

I did not like the stealth 10s. I saw this sample earlier today and thought, why didn't they use this?
And even then I would need to see them in person to decide whether or not to cop as beaters.
Yah just by looking at them pics I can tell the quality will be on point on this release.

Lol my bad *shouldnt** have a problem.

Quality is great on these, I didn't like them at first either. But I was at a footlocker in charolettesville picking up the 6s and they were on the display rack. I asked the guy about them and he said they had a 10 left. I tried them on and they were on point.

I thought of these as a black version of the steel Greys.

I personally don't like the shadow 10s. They just look really off, in the pic in the link anyway.

Last edited:
Lol my bad *shouldnt** have a problem.
Quality is great on these, I didn't like them at first either. But I was at a footlocker in charolettesville picking up the 6s and they were on the display rack. I asked the guy about them and he said they had a 10 left. I tried them on and they were on point.
I thought of these as a black version of the steel Greys.
I personally don't like the shadow 10s. They just look really off, in the pic in the link anyway.

Overall I do not like that silhouette either. IF I hadnt copped a white shoe in a while AND IF my money was right at the time, I would grab the Chicagos, the Ice Blues, the White/Varsity Red/Light Steel Greys.

Truly the only colorways I like and the conditions have to be perfect for me to snatch a pair.
Jordan himself didnt like the shoe and he had to play in it. Hell he didnt even know nike was making another Jordan since he was debating not coming back to the NBA. But that is not why I don't like em. I just don't like em.

In fact the is, III-VI, and XIs are the only ones that have a lot of pairs I would cop, the rest 1-13 only have a few colorways here and there.

I love the DMPs (finally acquired a pair) but not gonna lie these pics have contemplating getting these too. :nthat:

That was a sample of the Shadow 10s that came out a while back, not Stealth 10 samples.

If that makes sense.

geez i kinda want these now even tho my dmp's are crispy..... nice pics a pg or so back...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom