Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I've pretty much stopped my hunt for a pair of 2002's after seeing this pic a few pages back:

Looking like one of the better retros of the year, we'll see once I hold them in hand though.  If they're Bordeaux quality there's no need for me to drop close to $300 on a 10 year old pair.  Save that for the retros that they butcher.

I've pretty much stopped my hunt for a pair of 2002's after seeing this pic a few pages back:

Looking like one of the better retros of the year, we'll see once I hold them in hand though.  If they're Bordeaux quality there's no need for me to drop close to $300 on a 10 year old pair.  Save that for the retros that they butcher.

I agree 100%

sneakerfan1 I was truly going to pass, then I saw your pic and was in denial about passing for a while. But then I broke free from my own lies to myself and it is all your fault :tongue:

Lol, I wish that was my pic, but I grabbed it from a post a few pages back.  The right picture has a way of selling a shoe sometimes.
laugh.gif

If they look anything like that in person I'll be satisfied.   I'll give credit where it's due when JB does a good job, it's kind of sad that we have to almost cross our fingers with these releases.

Stopped by my my spot for a preview. These are FIRE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: People who decide to pass are going to be salty down the road. I'm all in

First pair of Jordans I saved my own money to purchase back in 92'...Copped x2 plus a pair for the little Vegetaray...

403685183.jpg

403685184.jpg

403685187.jpg

403685188.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, I wish that was my pic, but I grabbed it from a post a few pages back.  The right picture has a way of selling a shoe sometimes. :lol:

If they look anything like that in person I'll be satisfied.  I'll give credit where it's due when JB does a good job, it's kind of sad that we have to almost cross our fingers with these releases.
I didnt even notice. Yah but it was the Theophilus London pics that truly did me in
LL

:pimp:

also I want that bracelet

Last edited:
Lol, I wish that was my pic, but I grabbed it from a post a few pages back.  The right picture has a way of selling a shoe sometimes. :lol:

If they look anything like that in person I'll be satisfied.  I'll give credit where it's due when JB does a good job, it's kind of sad that we have to almost cross our fingers with these releases.
I didnt even notice. Yah but it was the Theophilus London pics that truly did me in
LL

:pimp:

also I want that bracelet

Damn that red pops so beautifully!

:smokin

This sneaker will be DEFINITELY had in 14 days!

Damn that red pops so beautifully!
:smokin
This sneaker will be DEFINITELY had in 14 days!
That is just the flash from the camera reflecting off the mirror. I wouldnt expect it to be that bright. But it is beautiful. I hope they are made in fire red numbers as i cant affors it until 3 weeks after release and wont pay over 200.

I need these kicks for my trip to new york as well as the BC IIIs

Last edited:
I need these for my trip to NY. I will try and grab the BC IIIs before then too, and bring my Military IVs with me too.
I wonder what else to finally unDS on my trip

As for the laces, I will keep em as is. I really like em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom