Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

are the quality on these actually good? or they just look nice cause theyre all black? someone that seen these in person let me know

These is a general release, should be easy to get just get there 2 hours early. I really hope people don't go crazy over these.

These is a general release, should be easy to get just get there 2 hours early. I really hope people don't go crazy over these.
Exactly.
I hope so too.
Im with you guys!   I remember when they released the first pictues of the GMP and a lot of people were bashing them saying they were to plain and that if they sold separately that they would sit on shelves.  smh as the release date neared the hyped kept on building up to where a lot of places had to do raffles for them.    I blame that on all the followers and resellers.   A lot of people jumped on the bandwagon just because they saw celebs rocking them early and then all the resellers saw how desperate people were for them and they knew they would be able to make some money.

I was originally going to pass, but all the new pictures make the shoe look good with decent quality so its looking like a go

you guys seen the shirts champs is selling with these? they are like retro or vintage i guess some people would call them style shirts . they are dope im gonna try to find a picture.

Here go one

How can you tell if its durabuck or nubuck? Especially from pics.. Is durabuck just thicker nubuck? Anyways, I'll probably be keeping the oval laces. I love when like only 1 cw of a J has special laces. It actually makes it more unique, considering practically every single J up to the 8s had flats. Really excited about these.

How can you tell if its durabuck or nubuck? Especially from pics.. Is durabuck just thicker nubuck? Anyways, I'll probably be keeping the oval laces. I love when like only 1 cw of a J has special laces. It actually makes it more unique, considering practically every single J up to the 8s had flats. Really excited about these.

Durabuck feels different and looks darker and looks "different" and more uniform

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom