Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Do these really run a half size big because I went with NT suggestion on my cements IV and half size down and there uncomfortable. Only ask because I'm buying online, also my 02 have separation at the toe. I don't get how some of y'all never have this problem.

Last edited:
An old pic from back in '92 (college freshman year). This was when digital cameras weren't a consumer item. Back then my friends and I just called them black red Jordan 7's.

Check them out today..eh I cop for the hell of it! Lol aint dropping nothing over retail never ever, these will have multiple restocks like the Oly 6.

Just one week to go! I'm too excited! 
happy.gif

anyone know whats the next retro release ?
Killroy 9, Olive 9, and Photo Blue 9. Passing on all.
Leaning on passing on all 3 as well.  Olives will be a gametime decision depending on how hard they are to get.  If I can get them with coupons the dye is coming out.

Gonna check locally to see what the #s are looking like on these.  If they're not too crazy, I may just hit the store for this one.  Then again, I have no patience or time to line up at all these days.

An old pic from back in '92 (college freshman year). This was when digital cameras weren't a consumer item. Back then my friends and I just called them black red Jordan 7's.

Which is what i still call them. Along with every other jordan that happens to be black and red.....makes sense no?

man i've been calling these raptors for as long as i can remember and so has everyone else i kno. yall need to get off the high horse :smh:

the nickname is more universal. if you say "raptors" everybody knows what shoes you're talking about even if they don't like the name. if you call them charcoals, well whats really charcoal about em (in the past this would've applied but not anymore). and if you try to say black/red/purple 7s then the most likely response will be "you mean the raptors?"

iJapino is by far the corniest mod on this site.

Searched pages two and three for this thread because dude wants to be difficult.

Let it go.

Last edited:
man i've been calling these raptors for as long as i can remember and so has everyone else i kno. yall need to get off the high horse :smh:
the nickname is more universal. if you say "raptors" everybody knows what shoes you're talking about even if they don't like the name. if you call them charcoals, well whats really charcoal about em (in the past this would've applied but not anymore). and if you try to say black/red/purple 7s then the most likely response will be "you mean the raptors?"

Thats what im saying :lol:

All the Moms and pops spots around my way want $250. I gave them a stoneface and walked out. Can't wait till next week.

to those complaining about not being able to call them "raptors" and claiming they couldnt find the thread, i just have one question....how do you like your candycanes?

and Tsmooth....just stop.

to those complaining about not being able to call them "raptors" and claiming they couldnt find the thread, i just have one question....how do you like your candycanes?
and Tsmooth....just stop.

man the only complaints i've seen are from ppl who don't call them raptors...crying about what other ppl call a shoe :smh:
i'm a grown man and don't need anyone's approval to call these Raptors

Back
Top Bottom