Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

This thread is about to blow!
Already jumping pages real quick.
Let's see, after this release, what's next?
Perhaps Black/Red 4s on Black Friday.
Might cop those 1s in October though.
Only $105.

its only jumping cuz Thrusday is RSVP day, you know it it be..

so did the INCREDIBLE infared PACK that i personally think sucked
what the hell does that statement even prove fam ....jack shiiiiii
so if the infared pack was sooooo good why didnt they sell out in under 5 seconds :lol: instead of betting discounted to $199 cheaper than $150 per

...the hell are you talking about? Sure, they both sucked quality wise, as have all retros (even the early '00s ones that people covet so much), but comparing them to the DMP VII pack is absurd. For starters, people were waiting in line/camping out for the infrared pack. They sold out instantly in the VAST majority of the country. Only a handful of spots in certain regions of the country had some random sizes still sitting around. Secondly, how could you not realize he meant the DMP VIIs were $150 for the PACK, not each? Even my local outlet store had them for close to that much, and they were still around during/after an F&F 30% off coupon weekend. Yes, that's right. Even at around $110 after coupon for the PACK ($55 a piece), they couldn't sell out of them. By comparison, I sold my infrared pack on here for $450 a few months after I got it, and if you look at completed auctions that have SOLD on eBay (not the ones that ended without selling/meeting reserve), quite a few of them went for $600 and well over. Your comparison is completely erroneous.

...the hell are you talking about? Sure, they both sucked quality wise, as have all retros (even the early '00s ones that people covet so much), but comparing them to the DMP VII pack is absurd. For starters, people were waiting in line/camping out for the infrared pack. They sold out instantly in the VAST majority of the country. Only a handful of spots in certain regions of the country had some random sizes still sitting around. Secondly, how could you not realize he meant the DMP VIIs were $150 for the PACK, not each? Even my local outlet store had them for close to that much, and they were still around during/after an F&F 30% off coupon weekend. Yes, that's right. Even at around $110 after coupon for the PACK ($55 a piece), they couldn't sell out of them. By comparison, I sold my infrared pack on here for $450 a few months after I got it, and if you look at completed auctions that have SOLD on eBay (not the ones that ended without selling/meeting reserve), quite a few of them went for $600 and well over. Your comparison is completely erroneous.

DAM... lurker status

the real reason the pack didn't sell is cuz everyone was sick of JBs pack nonsense by that time. we had 12 straight months of shelling out 315+ for only 1 shoe that we wanted in 08. then in 09 they even had the boston chicago 1 pack and then these. most people just wanted the 'raptors' and not the orlandos(dude who said orlandos were more wanted is trippin). I think i saw the entire pack even as low as $105 on finishline. Seen mad heads around here with the raptors from 09 though.

Since the bordeauxs came out since I'm glad that these are an all black upper and cant wait til sat.

Last edited:
It's not easy to reserve got to do it within like 5 seconds.
Anybody ever got a RSVP with an Iphone? Besides the 4's that recently dropped?

i got the playoff 12's and these from my iphone.

i usually use my phone for the updates and DM thru my cpu, but for some reason, twitter website wasnt working on my cpu today so i had to resort to DMing by phone.

Im good off these for the time being. im honestly more excited for the Pat Ewings coming out. After all these back to back releases, something has to give and these arent wowing me enough to cop on release date. If these are overproduced like the Fire Red IVs and Militaries, they will be at retail or less for a lonnnnnnnng time.

NikeRoosevelt Field still didn't hold the RSVP yet...

it took almost 2 hours for them to close the RSVP. These should be an easy cop. For the first time ever I was successful at NTNY and I did it in under a minute. There have been times where I got in under 15 seconds and didn't get it (the Cav 4s I believe).

These are a must cop for me though bc for nostalgic purposes I had the ogs when I was in middle school but beat them into the ground

Finally got to look at these in person today. What really irritates me is that these are properly made with durabuck but the black cement iv's can't? WTF? Still think the bordeaux's from last year have better overall quality compared to these. Of all the retro's to release this year, these are the best resemblance to the og's. This will be the highlight for me, because I know black cement iv's and black red xi's are just going to be major letdowns.

My pickup's for today, I slid what I'm rocking today in there as an Easter egg lol. Good luck

EWW, very ugly when the laces need to be done so tight. purchased to big size?

Really can't believe people are already camping in NYC :x :smh: Really didn't think they would be THAT sought after. Oh well retail or bust for me

Back
Top Bottom