Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

You need to go to Dadeland Mall, bottom line. The HOH always get the most pairs, and the lines are very civilized. 99% of the time they'll open at 8 a.m. and let the line in. You should probably be there by 5 a.m. I'm away for school, but all my kicks are copped there.

charcoals tomorrow you are mine !!! AGAIN!!! hahahahahaha yes i know im buying your shoe again jordan brand.

Crimson Foams?

Kid I work w/this morning said the same.

The line that he saw on his way to work, was surely for the Foams, NOT the VII's.
Seems pretty much "common knowledge" that the #'s for this release don't warrant camping, unless you live somewhere REALLY dry.

Crimson foams are gonna be another flop like gym greens i dunno why dudes are camping

I personally think the Gym Greens are an underrated shoe. ..the "color shift" is just str8 mean, IMO.

Not feeling the Crimson's tho'. ..Gym Greens are the only Foam I like that aren't a dark CW.

I hope these lines are for the crimson foams. Going to the mall at 10 tomorrow to try and get my VIIs.

I hope these lines are for the crimson foams. Going to the mall at 10 tomorrow to try and get my VIIs.

You should be good. There's really no reason to sweat it, IMO.
I want the VII's more than I've wanted a JB drop in quite awhile, & I'm not worried even a LITTLE.
Seems that the consensus is overwhelmingly that the #'s on these are similar to MB/FR IV's.
..you'll be good.

I personally think the Gym Greens are an underrated shoe. ..the "color shift" is just str8 mean, IMO.
Not feeling the Crimson's tho'. ..Gym Greens are the only Foam I like that aren't a dark CW.
this! i personally feel the gym greens are by far the best foams to come out since last years royals. 

Why do people keep going back to the pack VII's that came out a few years ago? Some people call them DMP VII's...i personally don't like to soil the "DMP" name by applying it to that horrible pack.

But am I the only one that felt that the VII's that came in that pack with the "Orlando VII" was the WORST rendition of these Charcoal/Raptor VII's EVER?! I don't even like to acknowledge their existence...just a glitch in the matrix

nah fam

those DMP vii's are way better quality than these Raptors everyone is about to go ape siii for
better quality then these 2012 pair? lol..nah b..not with that fuzzy grey nubuck vs durabuck
your wayyyy off hood i doubt youve had both in hand side by side to compare like i have & if you have also your just blowing smoke...the dmps blow these out the water
son, da DMP raptors went on sale because:

people hated that 2 toned look

da material was fragile.

these 2012 raptors are exactly like da chambrays..and these are far as im concerned were da most bullet proof black based VII's up till this point.

Really can't believe people are already camping in NYC
sick.gif
mean.gif
Really didn't think they would be THAT sought after. Oh well retail or bust for me
those campers aren't for da raptors..they're for da crimson foamposites lol

Damn I finally get through with this damn RSVP thing on twitter, and now I might be able to pick it up from NTNY.

About to go away for the weekend, but if I leave Friday night I'm screwed.

On top of that I put in for an 11.5 and now everyone is saying these run big like all the other VII's so I should have tried for a size 11 :smh:

If I can't make it to pick it up then I'm going to have to just try to order it online.

Why do people keep going back to the pack VII's that came out a few years ago? Some people call them DMP VII's...i personally don't like to soil the "DMP" name by applying it to that horrible pack.

But am I the only one that felt that the VII's that came in that pack with the "Orlando VII" was the WORST rendition of these Charcoal/Raptor VII's EVER?! I don't even like to acknowledge their existence...just a glitch in the matrix

nah fam

those DMP vii's are way better quality than these Raptors everyone is about to go ape siii for
better quality then these 2012 pair? lol..nah b..not with that fuzzy grey nubuck vs durabuck

your wayyyy off hood i doubt youve had both in hand side by side to compare like i have
son, da DMP raptors went on sale because:

people hated that 2 toned look

da material was fragile.

these 2012 raptors are exactly like da chambrays..and these are far as im concerned were da most bullet proof black based VII's up till this point.

stuck & blind you are..

durabuck = instacop regardless of other downfalls to you

Does anybody know of any in store discounts or promotions? I'm copping regardless, but I'm just sayin. Still a recession. lol

damn im so on and off about these:/ I want them so bad but I really need to save up for college. Ill probly pass
frown.gif

ill pick em up in a couple months

Can I get a "once and for all" on sizing? Run big like the bords? Or true(r) to size like the GMP? NT, hold me down.

Seems like these aren't going to be as easy as I though. Most stores I've talked to only received 12 pairs, so one of each size. Gonna have to get lucky on these...

Only on feet pics of these I need are pics of 'em on my feet! Can't really judge a shoe by someone else' on feet pic because it doesn't mean they will look like that on you. If you like it cop it, and if it doesnt look right return it or sell it simple.

Last edited:
Glad I got the RSVP from NTSF. Hopefully they actually have them in stock this time unlike the White/Red IVs a few weeks back. Makes it less tempting to wear my '92's when I have the '12's.

Back
Top Bottom