Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Need NTSF to hurry and I need to RSVP. It's getting stupid out here in the Bay for kicks, at least in my area. My local mall, Serramonte for the folks that know is doin a raffle for these!! Like, wtf?! I've seen it all now. A raffle for a damn GR. :smh:

I'm soooooooo ready for these, I just hope what you guys are saying about stores having a bunch of pairs is true, cause i'm ordering these online. Hope my computer doesnt crash and all that jazz.

I want this RSVP so I can be care-free about this release, get the one pair I need with ease, and worry about other things I need to take care of. Plus I gotta return something to NTSF so I can knock both of em out. haha

ppl really sitting in front of their comps the whole day waiting for the twitter rsvps? theyll be available everywhere and theyll have multiple restocks for them. if you strike out on this release you prob didnt really want them anyways.

Does anybody know if it matters what name you use when you DM your local Niketown for RSVP? For example, I use my girlfriend's name, but under my Twitter account. Does it matter?

Last edited:
RSVP confirmed by my local NIke. Hype seems really low in my area for these for some reason. Maybe peoples pockets finally hurting after so many releases the past few months.

Missed out on NTLA rsvp because I was busy driving on the freeway.
Seems like the hype ain't too big for this though, so getting a pair isn't really hard.

Man when I had my BB I would have a technique to send DMs... now that I got this Iphone... I have an idea... but its just way to slow smh

Yeah. I was going off of my iPhone for a while and realized that it's waaaaaaaaay too slow.

Then I figured even twitter itself is way too slow. :nerd: :evil:

I've got all the kinks worked out now though.

Does anybody know if it matters what name you use when you DM your local Niketown for RSVP? For example, I use my girlfriend's name, but under my Twitter account. Does it matter?

It doesn't matter. When they pick up they ask for a photo ID and that's all they base it on.... Well in my area anyways.

Missed out on NTLA rsvp because I was busy driving on the freeway.
Seems like the hype ain't too big for this though, so getting a pair isn't really hard.

You'll be straight.. Just keep an eye out for the deadline on Sat. for the pairs that are not picked up... I'm almost certain it will be a FSR...... If not close to it.

Last edited:
You'll be straight.. Just keep an eye out for the deadline on Sat. for the pairs that are not picked up... I'm almost certain it will be a FSR...... If not close to it.

That was gonna be my last option. I was gonna first try online, then the local FTL and FNL. Then if that all fails, then jump on the remaining pairs at the deadline. Thanks for the advice my homie.

This thread is about to blow!

Already jumping pages real quick.

Let's see, after this release, what's next?

Perhaps Black/Red 4s on Black Friday.

Might cop those 1s in October though.

Only $105.

Only $105.
I think I may cool off these and the breds... Bred 4's will probly be last cop of the year
eyes.gif

Only $105.

Not feeling Kilroys? I know it gets a lot of mixed feelings but that shoe is a def. must have for me.

Only $105.

Not feeling Kilroys? I know it gets a lot of mixed feelings but that shoe is a def. must have for me.

Its not that, I'm just unsure.

The 1s have the same colorway minus the theme, but somehow look better?

>D

I may end up copping both though, just cause.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom