Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

160 with tax comes out to 172.80 in NY so SH was a no brainer. I've never ordered from them before though and I've gotten pairs from some Euro sites with shady quality. Anyone have good experiences through shopping here?

well that makes me worried because I ordered 1 min after you dropped the code and haven't gotten an email confirmation and that was 40 min go...
might need to plan B it...

Last time I ever ordered from them it took about an hour or so for an e mail confirmation, you SHOULD be good.

End Clothing also has some pairs available, comes out to about $187 shipped as per kicksdeals

Last edited:
Me and my bud are gonna get to FNL around 6.

Not worried really after I heard how many pairs they are getting.

Good luck to everyone who's planning on copping tomorrow!

VISA will charge you $13 fee for international charge with SH for those that are ordering. Got me on GMP

yea -just as you called it - email confirmation came through. I normally order from UI (they have a reward system similar to FNL for 10% off and Jordans apply)

Thanks again for the hookup on the code! Now to relax w/ some labor day shopping tomorrow.

Good Luck to those getting their pairs...

SH still has almost a FSR and so doe UI and WellGosh

edit - my bank only charged me $176.58 and it shows as pending - this is using a MC though - even an extra $10 is fine by me....now I can sleep in past 5 :smile:

yea -just as you called it - email confirmation came through. I normally order from UI (they have a reward system similar to FNL for 10% off and Jordans apply)

Thanks again for the hookup on the code! Now to relax w/ some labor day shopping tomorrow.

Good Luck to those getting their pairs...

SH still has almost a FSR and so doe UI and WellGosh

edit - my bank only charged me $176.58 and it shows as pending - this is using a MC though - even an extra $10 is fine by me....now I can sleep in past 5 :smile:

decided to pick these up but i'm not gonna stress out over them online in the morning i'm taking my chances locally mall opens at 9 ill be there by 8 hopefully i get lucky 
nerd.gif

Are all the footlocker locations in Ontario, Canada getting these? I don't wanna go early only to find out they are aren't sold there.

i'm gonna try online, if that doesn't work then i'll hit the mall ... will we be allowed to use any discounts online like we did with obsidans and fire reds?

Killeen Mall open up at 6. Security supervisor talking about dont trip because there will be plenty pairs. Yeah whatever. Ill have complete vision of the parking lot and entrance doors at 1130pm. Im determined to be first in line no matter what

i lost the raffle now its online or nothing

I most likely will be able to cop online its just the wait... that i hate

Killeen Mall open up at 6. Security supervisor talking about dont trip because there will be plenty pairs. Yeah whatever. Ill have complete vision of the parking lot and entrance doors at 1130pm. Im determined to be first in line no matter what

Is it really necessary bro?

:lol:

They only getting 1 pair or something?

Back
Top Bottom