Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

nah, it meanz by the time you click on the link theyll be sold out (whoever is in charge of sending the link out obviously sends em to friends & fam first)
-________-. So NDC may be out of the question, but what about finishline, footlocker, and eastbay? I have NO choice but to order these (no ride to the mall), so I need all the info I can get.

Kinda makes me mad that I payed $240 for these off Ebay. But lesson learned; wait until UK releases them. Ha.

I sold my DMPs to get these, so I'm hoping they are as good as people are saying.

i think wiating outside of teh store 2-3 hours should be enough rite?

Depends on the store. If your able to stay on property through the wait I would go like 4 hours. At the mall I go to no one its allowed on property until an hour before they open the mall. So if is like that I would recommend the 2-3 hours (ps dudes be hiding in the bushes to avoid security kicking them off the property lol thirsty)

wow, man, take it easy, it won't disappointed you. 
pimp.gif

VISA will charge you $13 fee for international charge with SH for those that are ordering. Got me on GMP
Your charge is calculated based off of the purchase price, not the same each time.  For these you'll probably be hit with an extra $6.

Its crazy at the mall I go to dudes be hiding in the bushes (not allowed on property until an hour before the mall opens) so they won't get caught by security and kick them off the lot lol thirsty

Kinda makes me mad that I payed $240 for these off Ebay. But lesson learned; wait until UK releases them. Ha.

I sold my DMPs to get these, so I'm hoping they are as good as people are saying.

You dont even have to wait for the euro sites, they're gonna be everywhere..

^IDK Where are all you guys basing your info on? Around me people are doing the hiding near the mall property and in the bushes as usual......Do you guys live in Idaho or North Dakota or something?

don't be worried, man, I just got one pair several days ago, it is really nice and comfortable !

Back
Top Bottom